ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to write a letter of compassion

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Child settlement visa refused

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:50 pm

I asked what court document you were referring to??

A letter from the pastor or doctor will be of any use, anyone can write a letter stating what you want them to state.

Not sure what 'lady in the link' you are referring to as the link I provided contains the links to the sole responsibility requirements.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Adelomon
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Re: Child settlement visa refused

Post by Adelomon » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:02 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:50 pm
I asked what court document you were referring to??

A letter from the pastor or doctor will be of any use, anyone can write a letter stating what you want them to state.

Not sure what 'lady in the link' you are referring to as the link I provided contains the links to the sole responsibility requirements.
There was a particular post that was similar to my case in the link

I recently assisted a client to make a successful settlement application for her child based on sole responsibility. She got the father to write a statement confirming that he had no involvement with the child and that she had raised her daughter by herself. She also obtained letters from her child’s school and church pastor to the same effect and from other family members. You could also get a letter from her doctor to confirm that all the child’s medical appointments have been carried out with only the mother?

This was what I found most helpful

Adelomon
Newly Registered
Nigeria

IHS FEE

Post by Adelomon » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:35 am

Hello all! I’d like to know if children applying to join settled/British parents in the UK are exempt from paying the IHS fee. The website says so, but these people can be very funny at times. They can come back and refuse again because of the IHS payment. I’m also hearing something about having only 72 hours to pay. Please is this true? What exactly does the email they’ll send look like?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: IHS FEE

Post by seagul » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:35 pm

Adelomon wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:35 am
Hello all! I’d like to know if children applying to join settled/British parents in the UK are exempt from paying the IHS fee. The website says so, but these people can be very funny at times. They can come back and refuse again because of the IHS payment. I’m also hearing something about having only 72 hours to pay. Please is this true? What exactly does the email they’ll send look like?
None-British adults & Children aren't exempted from paying IHS. Due to having an ongoing glitch in the online system you can't pay IHS at the time of application for minors/kids. Subsequently, HO sends a link asking to pay it and mostly that link expires in few days.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Adelomon
Newly Registered
Nigeria

How to write a letter of compassion

Post by Adelomon » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:20 pm

Hi all! So basically I need to write a letter of compassion to the ECO as well. The only problem now is, I’m blank. Believe me I do have a whole lot to pour out and write because they put me through hell. I just don’t know how to start the letter cuz I’ve never done something like this before...if you can be of assistance, I’d really be grateful, it’s very urgent. Thank youu :)