ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

QUERY REGARDING PROOF OF ACCOMODATION IN UK

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chirantansaha
Newly Registered

QUERY REGARDING PROOF OF ACCOMODATION IN UK

Post by chirantansaha » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:55 pm

Proof of accommodation
====================

Hi All

As you know they ask for "Proof of accommodation in UK" while applying TIER-1 General (HSMP), so is it OK to provide the address of a friend who is already living in UK?

Do we need to provide any doc/house agreement of that friend in-order to prove it?

Pls help !!!

Thanks in advance to all
C Saha

coolsats
BANNED

Post by coolsats » Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:12 pm

Yes, you have to show a proof that you have a friend who is willing to give you accomodation, i beleive there is some sort of documentation required from his end also.

Besides, to other forum members, i have a question here, how do we show accomodation in UK. I heard there is a website called bookings.com, where we can show the bookings without paying any thing thorugh the credit card..
Can you guys pls confirm on this.

chirantansaha
Newly Registered

Post by chirantansaha » Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:21 pm

coolsats wrote:Yes, you have to show a proof that you have a friend who is willing to give you accomodation, i beleive there is some sort of documentation required from his end also.

Besides, to other forum members, i have a question here, how do we show accomodation in UK. I heard there is a website called bookings.com, where we can show the bookings without paying any thing thorugh the credit card..
Can you guys pls confirm on this.
I have heard of WWW.BOOKING.COM also. But you need to provide the Credit Card details.

Anyone else aware this ACCOMODATION DETAILS?

republique
BANNED

Re: QUERY REGARDING PROOF OF ACCOMODATION IN UK

Post by republique » Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:04 pm

chirantansaha wrote:Proof of accommodation
====================

Hi All

As you know they ask for "Proof of accommodation in UK" while applying TIER-1 General (HSMP), so is it OK to provide the address of a friend who is already living in UK?

Do we need to provide any doc/house agreement of that friend in-order to prove it?

Pls help !!!

Thanks in advance to all
C Saha
when it first started, I submitted an email conversation that I could stay at my friends while he was away on holiday for 6 months, not sure how much more proof they are requiring now a days.