ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question about previous immigration history

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jellyfish1029
Newly Registered
China

Question about previous immigration history

Post by jellyfish1029 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:49 am

Hi all,

First of all, thank you for this forum that I am able to get information which I need.

History:
I came here as a PBS dependent since 2014 and I have been granted as ILR last month. My husband is BC through T2G-ILR-BC, therefore I can apply BC immediately due to this reason.

Question:
Now I am filling my AN form. In the form, the question about previous immigration histories drive me crazy.
I was under UK student visa since 2007-2012 (2010 renew once) and back to my country from 2012 till 2014.
In the AN form , should I also need to include this information about my student visa? The reason why I am asking is I CANT remember the details about my student visa....and also these information was in my old passport.

Thank you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Question about previous immigration history

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:43 pm

You need to list all immigration applications you have made for the UK.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.