ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa UK Embassy Email - Your UK visa application has been issued

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

BOLZABUTT
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Visit Visa UK Embassy Email - Your UK visa application has been issued

Post by BOLZABUTT » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:44 pm

Syed bhai you should comment your statement before yesterday visit :lol: might be i don't visit.

MASC
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by MASC » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:24 pm

BHATTI3000 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:13 pm
BOLZABUTT wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:57 pm
Salam Bhatti sb

Today u went to gerrys office without collection email and unfortunately my passports was not delivered there yet :(

A days wasted as im from sialkot.

I asked him why so much delay after i have received application issue email but their reply was to wait until you receive an emaill.
I don’t think there is much you can do but wait not sure why it’s taking this long wait another week then you can ring UKVI and ask for help and where your passport it or email UKVI they will answer your query but calling that number is not free and also by email they also charge you but I think just wait for another week.
Dear Bhatti Sb.
Salam.
I have exactly same situation as with Bilal Bi. I also received Visa application issued email on 27th March-19 and still waiting for call from grey's for passport collection.

I mentioned Travel dates between 7th April~13th April but couldn't due to this delay. Could this be a problem for visa issuance now? Pls advise

Regards
Akbar

Amar2477
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amar2477 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:24 pm

Dear Bhai
Salam.
I have exactly same situation as with Bilal Bi. I also received Visa application issued email on 27th March-19 and still waiting for call from grey's for passport collection.

I mentioned Travel dates between 7th April~13th April but couldn't due to this delay. Could this be a problem for visa issuance now? Pls advise

Regards
Akbar
[/quote]

Your Visa Has Been Issued and Granted no matter when they call you normally they email if not email they text if no text they call from vac either now or 1 week later you can still travel because visa is valid for 6 months
Did somone sponser you to the uk and is it your first time or have you been to uk before did they question your sponser or call you to ask any information let me know thanks or did you get direct email visa issues.

My uncle has received email visa concluded gonna find out tomorrow IN SHA ALLAH.

BHATTI3000
United Kingdom

Post by BHATTI3000 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:45 pm

MASC wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:24 pm
BHATTI3000 wrote:
BOLZABUTT wrote:
Salam Bhatti sb

Today u went to gerrys office without collection email and unfortunately my passports was not delivered there yet :(

I asked him why so much delay after i have received application issue email but their reply was to wait until you receive an emaill.
I don’t think there is much you can do but wait not sure why it’s taking this long wait another week then you can ring UKVI and ask for help and where your passport it or email UKVI they will answer your query but calling that number is not free and also by email they also charge you but I think just wait for another week.
Dear Bhatti Sb.
Salam.

Regards
Akbar
Don’t worry if you got visa issued email you got visa
You will get passport sooner or later I don’t think they
Will refuse after they issued be patient and soon you will be on way to Uk which visa type you both applied
Is it student visa or visitor or settlement ?

balouch72
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Visit Visa UK Embassy Email - Your visa applicatio has been concluded

Post by balouch72 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:13 am

I have received following email today-Any ideas what that is mean rejection or approval???

Dear Customer,

Your UK visa application has been concluded

PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THE VISA APPLICATION CENTRE BEFORE THEY CONTACT YOU.

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your documents are ready for collection, or have been dispatched via courier where this is relevant.

You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport, as the outcome of your visa application is not final until you receive your passport.

If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Kind regards,

MASC
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by MASC » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:03 am

BHATTI3000 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:45 pm
MASC wrote:
BHATTI3000 wrote:
BOLZABUTT wrote:

Dear Bhatti Sb.
Salam.

Regards
Akbar
Don’t worry if you got visa issued email you got visa
You will get passport sooner or later I don’t think they
Will refuse after they issued be patient and soon you will be on way to Uk which visa type you both applied
Is it student visa or visitor or settlement ?
Bhatti sb, thanks for your swift response.
I have applied for standard visit visa (6 months) for a business trip. If I get visa and If they mentioned my travel dates on visa, it is real worry. I might not be able to travel in that case.

MASC
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by MASC » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:16 am

Amar2477 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:24 pm
Dear Bhai
Salam.

Regards
Akbar
Your Visa Has Been Issued and Granted no matter when they call you normally they email if not email they text if no text they call from vac either now or 1 week later you can still travel because visa is valid for 6 months
Did somone sponser you to the uk and is it your first time or have you been to uk before did they question your sponser or call you to ask any information let me know thanks or did you get direct email visa issues.

My uncle has received email visa concluded gonna find out tomorrow IN SHA ALLAH.
[/quote]

Dear Amar, yes it is sponsored by my company and for the first time to UK. previously I traveled to Germany. UK embassy contacted the inviting company in UK for verification. But I have never been questioned at any stage and got email "Your UK visa application has been issued" from UK Visas and Immigration
British Embassy Abu Dhabi.

Wish good luck to your uncle.

BOLZABUTT
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by BOLZABUTT » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:09 am

Sorry to hear Akbar bhai as you are in same waiting list as im ....unlucky yet we are

I did apply standard visitor visa for holidays and to watch Pakistan vs Windes world cup match.

I don't know why they are holding our passports. I have to apply for France as well :(

Amar2477
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amar2477 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:15 am

Concluded Email means 100% Rejection at this point.......

BOLZABUTT
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by BOLZABUTT » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:22 am

MASC wrote:
BHATTI3000 wrote:
BOLZABUTT wrote:
Salam Bhatti sb

Dear Bhatti Sb.
Salam.

Regards
Akbar
Akber Bhai im gona call to UKV today let see what they answer .. where you from ?

MASC
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by MASC » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:02 am

BOLZABUTT wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:22 am
MASC wrote:
BHATTI3000 wrote:
BOLZABUTT wrote:
Salam Bhatti sb

Dear Bhatti Sb.
Salam.

Regards
Akbar
Akber Bhai im gona call to UKV today let see what they answer .. where you from ?
Bilal bi, I am from Lahore.
Today I received same email again from UK embassy -Dubai that "Your UK visa application has been issued" as i received on 27th March!!! Not sure what's going on. :roll:

did you call UKV?

BOLZABUTT
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by BOLZABUTT » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:14 am

Hahah they are playing with you Akber Bhai....
yeah just called to UKVI spent 5.11GBP but the answer was they are unable to provide information about your passport collection or decision,.

BOLZABUTT
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by BOLZABUTT » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:16 am

even i requested them i need my passport bcz i have to go to dubai.

BOLZABUTT
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by BOLZABUTT » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:33 am

I have received email again few minutes ago as well :shock: :shock:

"Your UK visa application has been issued""

MASC
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by MASC » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:47 am

We are in same boat :D

BOLZABUTT
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by BOLZABUTT » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:52 am

I believe we will get collection email tomorrow now InshAllah...

Lets meet together then :lol:

BilalAli2019
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by BilalAli2019 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:23 pm

Hi everyone,

I applied for my mother in law visit visa on the 27th March at the lahore office, and received the below email on Monday 8th April at 0820 GMT - PK Time 1220.

Dear Customer,

Your UK visa application has been concluded.

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your documents are ready for collection, or have been dispatched via courier where this is relevant.

You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport, as the outcome of your visa application is not final until you receive your passport.

If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
British Embassy Abu Dhabi
www.gov.uk/ukvi

Still waiting for the text or email confirming that we can collect. Fingers crossed

MASC
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by MASC » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:42 pm

BOLZABUTT wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:52 am
I believe we will get collection email tomorrow now InshAllah...

Lets meet together then :lol:
INSHALLAH.
Why not let's meet.

balouch72
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by balouch72 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:44 pm

:roll:
BilalAli2019 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:23 pm
Hi everyone,

I applied for my mother in law visit visa on the 27th March at the lahore office, and received the below email on Monday 8th April at 0820 GMT - PK Time 1220.

Dear Customer,

Your UK visa application has been concluded.

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
British Embassy Abu Dhabi
www.gov.uk/ukvi

Still waiting for the text or email confirming that we can collect. Fingers crossed
Bilal Bahi got same email on 9th April applied on 28th April from Karachi **** waiting for collection email/call ****Please post your outcome ***

BilalAli2019
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by BilalAli2019 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:00 pm

Will do Insha'Allah.

Please post your email response too.

I have a feeling concluded means rejected :(. But will reapply straight away,

edited by moderator

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:02 pm

BilalAli2019 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:00 pm
Will do Insha'Allah.

edited by moderator
Kindly desist from advertising your services to help others on the forum and for members to contact you.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

BilalAli2019
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by BilalAli2019 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:04 pm

Normally you only wait 2 days after email of dispatch, but seems they have a backlog with dispatching passports. People been waiting for several weeks but still have not received the text to collect their passport.

If everyone share their numbers we can create a whatsapp group, to update each other and help anyone that might need it :)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:10 pm

BilalAli2019 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:04 pm
If everyone share their numbers we can create a whatsapp group, to update each other and help anyone that might need it :)
I strongly suggest you read the forum rules if you wish to remain a member of the forum. Members are NOT permitted to post ANY form of personal contact details or social media details.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

BilalAli2019
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by BilalAli2019 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:18 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:10 pm
BilalAli2019 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:04 pm
I strongly suggest you read the forum rules if you wish to remain a member of the forum. Members are NOT permitted to post ANY form of personal contact details or social media details.
Sorry did not know we weren't allowed.

balouch72
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by balouch72 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:49 pm

BilalAli2019 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:00 pm
Will do Insha'Allah.

edited by moderator
Inshalllah **** but Bilal bahi I have good feeling *** because I received a phone call from them before this email on 2nd April , for submitting NOC of my 10 years old son as I applied for him too***