ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa UK Embassy Email - Your UK visa application has been issued

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

BilalAli2019
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Visit Visa UK Embassy Email - Your UK visa application has been issued

Post by BilalAli2019 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:03 pm

Please post your response you got via email.

Zaroob
Pakistan

Post by Zaroob » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:43 pm

Hi all
I have received emails from ukvi abu Dhabi that your UK visa application has been concluded. It was about my mother and my nephew as I included my nephew with my mother application. Today passport collected with refusal letter. we had reapply with in month as last was refused in Feb and latest today now I am planning to judicial reviewneeds comments please

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:47 pm

Zaroob wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:43 pm
Hi all
I have received emails from ukvi abu Dhabi that your UK visa application has been concluded. It was about my mother and my nephew as I included my nephew with my mother application. Today passport collected with refusal letter. we had reapply with in month as last was refused in Feb and latest today now I am planning to judicial reviewneeds comments please
Why were they refused??

Why go for a very expensive Jr when cheaper to reapply addressing the refusal points??

If you lose Jr, you will likely end up having to pay HO costs.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

BilalAli2019
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by BilalAli2019 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:51 pm

Please post your refusal letter.

Zaroob
Pakistan

Post by Zaroob » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:50 pm

thanks brother bilal for kind advice but problem is I have three children Alhamdulillah but unfortunately two are severely disabled with learning disabilities global developmental global developmental delay and hyperactive behaviour and they're unable to travel due disabilities. My mum in Pakistan she also elderly and unable to travel alone so she included her one grandchildren from Pakistan who will assist her during her visit in UK. He is full time student. we applied family visitor visas to see us especially my disabled children in February through solicitors but ukvi refused their visas unlawfully as we applied for 21 days and entry clearance officer said you applied visa for one month. secondly my nephew and mother sponsor is my brother who has accountant and his salary is 99000 in Pakistan rupees .He has submitted two bank statement one in pound and other was in rupees. He has one transfer 2515 pounds into pound statements to rupees but ECO said where these rupees come from as he didn't see pound transfer into rupees and transfer was inside bank third where in application form where ukvi asked have you family in UK to my nephew and he answered no ukvi also mentioned this includes immediate family members as father mother brother sister and spouse grandchildren and grand parents as his immediate family is in Pakistan so it was right answer but ECO objects on this and refused then again we decided to reapply and submitted explained objection and submitted mp supporting letter a letter from council a letter from surgery and a letter from social department this was high profile case so again refused by ECO so that's why I decided to go on judicial review

BHATTI3000
United Kingdom

Post by BHATTI3000 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:53 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:47 pm
Zaroob wrote:
Hi all
Why were they refused??

Why go for a very expensive Jr when cheaper to reapply addressing the refusal points??

Yes I agree with casa jr is a long process make strong new application and re apply as mine was refused initially and after re applying it was issued within a month.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:01 pm

BHATTI3000 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:53 pm
CR001 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:47 pm
Zaroob wrote:
Hi all
Why were they refused??

Yes I agree with casa jr is a long process make strong new application and re apply as mine was refused initially and after re applying it was issued within a month.
Advice given by CR001, not me. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Zaroob
Pakistan

Post by Zaroob » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:18 pm

In fresh application I explained objections and made a statement of 8 pages and also explained every transaction with valid proof and also my submitted my mother saving equal to £2000 and my nephew saving equal to £1500 and also provided sources of these savings.also submitted MP supporting letter. Council director letter where he strongly support application a letter from surgery where dr mentioned that children are unable to travel due disabilities and also social services letter. also a letter from college where principal mentioned that my nephew is our full time student and approved his leave for 21 days a letter from surgery in Pakistan where they confirmed my mum is elderly and on wheel chair and unable to travel but unfortunately dearly beloved ECO again refused application

Zaroob
Pakistan

Post by Zaroob » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:27 pm

I think the staff in Abu Dhabi has given task to make money and refused almost application

Zaroob
Pakistan

Post by Zaroob » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:42 pm

I already made two application with in one and half month and unfortunately both have been refused what you think still need to reapply

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:51 pm

Zaroob wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:42 pm
I already made two application with in one and half month and unfortunately both have been refused what you think still need to reapply
If you expect any useful advice from a group of strangers, perhaps posting the wording and exact reasons for the refusl will help us! :idea:

letter from surgery in Pakistan where they confirmed my mum is elderly and on wheel chair and unable to travel

Unable to travel??

What evidence did your elderly wheelchair bound mother provide to prove strong ties to home country?

How old is the nephew??

Probably best if you actually start your own topic with the full circumstances rather than posting in this general waiting topic as your posts will take it off topic.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Mohsinraza
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Mohsinraza » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:47 am

Appointment date was.25march
was got email. has been Concluded
Just got an email today. processed application received VFS center.where from sent.
Sadness.and acknowledge maybe got refusal :) as reviewing lot of experiences here. this site great helped out.
I will share what receive in days.

Mohsinraza
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Mohsinraza » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:04 am

admin. can help some experience in my case?
actually. have been got. "Concluded" email.
while,was little bit confidened to apply. bcs was have very strong travel history.
have that some means?

Amar2477
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amar2477 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:47 am

Mohsinraza wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:04 am
while,was little bit confidened to apply. bcs was have very strong travel history.
have that some means?
Dear Sir / Madam sorry to say that you application has been refused at this moment which I can confirm as earlier on concluded email is 100% Refusal Letter issued inside the passport.

Amar2477
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amar2477 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:52 am

Salam Bhati3000 and Others on fourm who have good knowledge about visas today my uncle collected passport earlier on today as was refused with email visa application concluded they send that email as soon as they write the refusal letter the eco presses a button on the system either issue email which means granted or conclude email which concluded = Reject.

Amar2477
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amar2477 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:00 am

Regarding Visa Application I would like to ask to everyone who got issued bhati3000 how many months of bank statements do you need from Pakistan if you are working and get cash in hand what can you do to prove that and how many months before 3rd try also they mention we can't confirm that your misses or children stay with you in your home country how can you prove that actually the wife and children and living with together birth certificates and marriage certificate is not enough for them ...... please suggest any ideas and how long roughly wait before reapply also balance is very low as cash in hand let me know.....

balouch72
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by balouch72 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:49 am

Mohsinraza wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:04 am
have that some means?
I got concluded email too *** waiting for collection email from Gerry ****please post your outcome ****

BHATTI3000
United Kingdom

Post by BHATTI3000 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:13 am

Amar2477 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:00 am
Regarding Visa Application I would like to ask to everyone who got issued bhati3000 how many months of bank statements do you need from Pakistan if you are working and get cash in hand what can you do to prove that and how many months before 3rd try also they mention we can't confirm that your misses or children stay with you in your home country how can you prove that actually the wife and children and living with together birth certificates and marriage certificate is not enough for them ...... please suggest any ideas and how long roughly wait before reapply also balance is very low as cash in hand let me know.....
Dear Amar I sent them 4 years bank Statement but at least 6 months bank Statements proving wife and children living with you get letters from children school ask them to post to your address also ask doctors or hospital to send you their report when they need check up there is no specific time period to re apply again but
But make sure you get everything ready also some bills c
I mean mobile bill or etc posted to your address can prove they live with you.

BHATTI3000
United Kingdom

Post by BHATTI3000 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:22 am

Dear Amar and low bank balance mean eco will simply say you don’t have enough funds to travel but if you get cash in hand get letter from your company how much your income and contract with company saying you can support them for trip.

BOLZABUTT
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by BOLZABUTT » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:18 am

What timings are for collection email ??

Please share your timings :lol:

Amar2477
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amar2477 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:20 am

BHATTI3000 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:22 am
Dear Amar and low bank balance mean eco will simply say you don’t have enough funds to travel but if you get cash in hand get letter from your company how much your income and contract with company saying you can support them for trip.
salam some go to school and some are little so what can you do about the little ones and the bills do they have to be new or old

MASC
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by MASC » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:18 am

BOLZABUTT wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:52 am
I believe we will get collection email tomorrow now InshAllah...

Lets meet together then :lol:
Just got an email from VFS for passport collection. Will tomorrow InshAllah.

BOLZABUTT
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by BOLZABUTT » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:59 am

Akber time what time you got that email. I still didn't receive :( :'(

MASC
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by MASC » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:51 pm

around 12 PM today.