ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Document Upload sections help needed

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

indlak
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

ILR Document Upload sections help needed

Post by indlak » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:19 pm

Hi Experts,
I need some help regarding the upload of documents into different sections in sopra steria website. I am a British Citizen (got mine with HSMP route, ILR) applying ILR for my wife. I am a director of limited company and categorised as Self-employment as per application. I have completed the application online and got the appointment for saturday. Once that's done they have given me a checklist of documents to upload. I am not sure on what sections I should be uploading the documents. The checklist has 2 sections Mandatory and Other documents section. So should I be uploading the documents to

Mandatory
1) Passports
2) Family declaration
3) BRP Card

and the rest into

Other
1) Payslips and Dividends
2) CT600 and acknowledgements
3) SA302 forms
4) Unaudited accounts
5) Business bank statements
6) Personal bank statements
7) Council tax documents
8) Mortgage statements
9) Limited company related documents (incorporation, vat registration, vat returns, company appointments)
10) Cohabitation letters
11) Life in the UK letter
12) Educational qualiications (Degree certificate and NARIC equivalent letter)

There are other sections like
1) Residence in the UK
2) Finances
3) Proof of Business
4) Life Events
5) Medical Information
6) Sponsors/Employment
7) Educational

Can somebody help on which sections I should be uploading the above documents please? Your help will be very much appreciated. I am very confused and would somebody help please?

Regards,
Kishore.

indlak
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Document Upload sections help needed

Post by indlak » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:47 pm

Can somebody please help with this?