ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help Help Help!!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rezuan88
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

HELP HELP/supporting documents

Post by rezuan88 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:05 am

Hi,

I have completed my settlement visa for my wife who is currently living in Bangladesh through visa4uk. I am struggling with where to send my supporting documents as email confirmation doesn't say anything. I have called visa/app number they said to look in VFS global website where they said you can visit their agent where they can upload your documents. I have called them in London, they don't provide services for Bangladesh.

My wife appointment is Wednesday 10th April'19. I am now well confused where should I send my documents? Did anybody went to London branch to get their document scanned? Do I have to sent all my documents to her so she can take with her to the appointment?

Please if someone can help me as time is very short. I am very grateful for your help.

rezuan88
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Help Help Help!!!

Post by rezuan88 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:56 pm

Hi All,

I have submitted my application online 08/04/2019 submitted my supporting documents to VFS centre London on 9/04/2019. My wife biometrics were done 11/04/2019. After all that I have realised that I have made slight mistake in application form. point 33 where is said have you been outside of your country for 10 years excluding UK? I pressed No.

Is this going to cause any problems for her visa being refused? I have read few topics where HO have refused your visa for silly reasons.

If anyone know any information, may be how to correct it? what can be done? this will be much appreciated as I am bit worried here.

Thank you for your help in advance :D

Kind Regards

Rezuan

ariamus
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: Help Help Help!!!

Post by ariamus » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:54 pm

rezuan88 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:56 pm
Hi All,

I have submitted my application online 08/04/2019 submitted my supporting documents to VFS centre London on 9/04/2019. My wife biometrics were done 11/04/2019. After all that I have realised that I have made slight mistake in application form. point 33 where is said have you been outside of your country for 10 years excluding UK? I pressed No.

Is this going to cause any problems for her visa being refused? I have read few topics where HO have refused your visa for silly reasons.

If anyone know any information, may be how to correct it? what can be done? this will be much appreciated as I am bit worried here.

Thank you for your help in advance :D

Kind Regards

Rezuan
Remember the question relates to your spouse and not you.

So has your spouse has been outside of Bangladesh?

If she has not been outside of Bangladesh then the answer is correctly No.

rezuan88
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Re: Help Help Help!!!

Post by rezuan88 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:16 am

Hi

Thank you for your reply. She is from Bangladesh and we went to honeymoon in India. I think answer should have been yes. I have declared this on appendix 2.

Just wondering if its going to cause any problems.