ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa- Financial requirement/Breakdown

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Bellabella
Newly Registered
India

Spouse Visa- Financial requirement/Breakdown

Post by Bellabella » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:53 pm

Hi ,

I made a spouse visa application on 8/3/2019, bio metrics done, documents posted to Sheffield. Now I am kind of confused when it comes to financial requirement. I know this sounds silly that I already made an application and selected category A for the financial requirement but now I am perplexed if I did any mistake.

Exact situation - I started working with my current company on a salary of above £18,600pa from 3/9/2018 and am still working with the same company. How I got payed by my company....for the first month they payed me from 3rd September until 14th September(£1153) (and there after it’s on monthly basis, which is I get payed on 15th of each month which is over £1550 . As part of my spouse visa application I am showing 6 payslips from 14th October 2018 until 14th March 2019 and 6 months bank statements from 15th October 2018 until 15th March 2019.

Now the big question is if it’s okay to show the payslip of 14th March 2019 and bank statement of 15th March 2019 which will be after the date of application (8/3/2019) ???

We are planning to send a supplementary letter to Home office explaining the below reasons :
1. Although we made an application on 8th of March we submitted documents to Sheffield on 29th March 2019 until then it was only online application with no supporting documents .
2. I will only receive the payslip on 14th March which is only 5 days difference .
3.We are also going to enclose p65 from April 2019

Just to let you know I don’t come under category B as I am employed with my current employer for more than 6 months on the date of application (8/3/2019).

Documents attached as part of the financial requirements....
Payslips from 14th October 2018 until 14th March 2019.
Bank Statements from 15th October 2018 until 15th March 2019.
Employer contract.
Letter from employer with details of job profile, type of employment, date of employment started, salary and genuinity of pay slips.

Should i also send them September payslip although the income is £1153

I'm quite stressed and confused

Any sort of advice and help is highly appreciated, thanks in advance.

ariamus
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: Spouse Visa- Financial requirement/Breakdown

Post by ariamus » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:39 pm

Officially all dated documents need to be dated prior to date of application.

Whilst Home Office may choose to overlook this in some circumstances, I would not take that chance.

Payslips and bank statements need to cover a full 6 months, so in your case to cover the period 03/09/18 to 08/03/19.

Remember the requirement is 6 months and not necessarily 6 payslips/bank statements.

It appears your stated bank statements cover 5 months not 6?
6 months bank statements from 15th October 2018 until 15th March 2019.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse Visa- Financial requirement/Breakdown

Post by seagul » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:45 pm

Bellabella wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:53 pm
Hi ,

I made a spouse visa application on 8/3/2019, bio metrics done, documents posted to Sheffield. Now I am kind of confused when it comes to financial requirement. I know this sounds silly that I already made an application and selected category A for the financial requirement but now I am perplexed if I did any mistake.

Exact situation - I started working with my current company on a salary of above £18,600pa from 3/9/2018 and am still working with the same company. How I got payed by my company....for the first month they payed me from 3rd September until 14th September(£1153) (and there after it’s on monthly basis, which is I get payed on 15th of each month which is over £1550 . As part of my spouse visa application I am showing 6 payslips from 14th October 2018 until 14th March 2019 and 6 months bank statements from 15th October 2018 until 15th March 2019.

Now the big question is if it’s okay to show the payslip of 14th March 2019 and bank statement of 15th March 2019 which will be after the date of application (8/3/2019) ???

We are planning to send a supplementary letter to Home office explaining the below reasons :
1. Although we made an application on 8th of March we submitted documents to Sheffield on 29th March 2019 until then it was only online application with no supporting documents .
2. I will only receive the payslip on 14th March which is only 5 days difference .
3.We are also going to enclose p65 from April 2019

Just to let you know I don’t come under category B as I am employed with my current employer for more than 6 months on the date of application (8/3/2019).

Documents attached as part of the financial requirements....
Payslips from 14th October 2018 until 14th March 2019.
Bank Statements from 15th October 2018 until 15th March 2019.
Employer contract.
Letter from employer with details of job profile, type of employment, date of employment started, salary and genuinity of pay slips.

Should i also send them September payslip although the income is £1153

I'm quite stressed and confused

Any sort of advice and help is highly appreciated, thanks in advance.
You seems like the same who already been answered here

immigration-for-family-members/kindly-h ... 79167.html
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.