ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa UK Embassy Email - Your UK visa application has been issued

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

BHATTI3000
United Kingdom

Re: Visit Visa UK Embassy Email - Your UK visa application has been issued

Post by BHATTI3000 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:48 pm

Amar2477 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:20 am
BHATTI3000 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:22 am
Dear Amar and low bank balance mean eco will simply say you don’t have enough funds to travel but if you get cash in hand get letter from your company how much your income and contract with company saying you can support them for trip.
salam some go to school and some are little so what can you do about the little ones and the bills do they have to be new or old
Doctors or hospital letters stating young children their
Vaccination or check ups from hospital normally bills
3 or 4 months but latest bills not old.

BOLZABUTT
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by BOLZABUTT » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:49 pm

MASC wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:18 am
BOLZABUTT wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:52 am
I believe we will get collection email tomorrow now InshAllah...

Lets meet together then :lol:
Just got an email from VFS for passport collection. Will tomorrow InshAllah.
Akber did you receive call as well?

MASC
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by MASC » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:06 pm

BOLZABUTT wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:49 pm
MASC wrote:
BOLZABUTT wrote:

Yes Bilal Bi received call as well around 4pm from number xxxxxxx

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:13 pm

MASC wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:06 pm
BOLZABUTT wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:49 pm
MASC wrote:
BOLZABUTT wrote:

Yes Bilal Bi received call as well around 4pm from number xxxxxxx
Please do NOT post telephone numbers. The specific number you have posted is coming up as belonging to a name person, ie personal number!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

MASC
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by MASC » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:20 pm

Oh I c. Sorry and will take care.

MASC
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by MASC » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:05 am

Alhamdulillah got 6months multiple entry visa.
Issued = positive confirmed.

BOLZABUTT
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by BOLZABUTT » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:08 am

congratulation Akber bhai

Amar2477
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amar2477 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:53 am

Salam Bhati do you recommend that we wait few months for another application or can do another 1 now this was 2nd application the Eco refused she stated i am aware you were previously rejected and have seen and considered your previous application to this application and im not satisfied you met the rules on this occasion.
She stated the onus is on you to to qualify for entry clearance based on your own circumstances and intentions.
For The UK SPONSORS, sponsorship she is satisfied with that side but that does not prove your own intention to leave the UK after you have spent your amount of days. Then she said you said you are employed and sent an employment letter and bank statement she said i note your salary which you earn is not reflected on your bank statement as i told you its cash in hand and dont use bank very much. Then said you said you are married with dependents but based on the information you provided does not show that they are living in the same country as you. ( so what can i do Bhatii saab regarding this situation .... 3rd application but how and when......

BOLZABUTT
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by BOLZABUTT » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:41 am

Finally got a call from gerrys office for passports collection but no email received.

Going Monday and will let my outcome inshAllah.

umar129
Pakistan

Post by umar129 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:53 am

Non English text removed by moderator!!! The language of the forum is ENGLISH only!!!

umar129
Pakistan

Post by umar129 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:58 am

Your UK visa application has been issued.

PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THE VISA APPLICATION CENTRE BEFORE THEY CONTACT YOU.

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your documents are ready for collection, or have been dispatched via courier where this is relevant.

You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport, as the outcome of your visa application is not final until you receive your passport.

Please ensure you check the details on your visa when collecting your passport. If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
British Embassy Abu Dhabi
www.gov.uk/ukvi

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. THIS MAILBOX IS NOT MONITORED.

This email is intended for the addressee(s) only. All messages sent and received by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office may be monitored in line with relevant UK legislation
available at https://www.gov.uk/government/organisat ... on-charter
Non English text removed by moderator!!! The language of the forum is ENGLISH only!!!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:01 pm

umar129 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:58 am
Your UK visa application has been issued.

PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THE VISA APPLICATION CENTRE BEFORE THEY CONTACT YOU.

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your documents are ready for collection, or have been dispatched via courier where this is relevant.

You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport, as the outcome of your visa application is not final until you receive your passport.

Please ensure you check the details on your visa when collecting your passport. If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
British Embassy Abu Dhabi
www.gov.uk/ukvi

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. THIS MAILBOX IS NOT MONITORED.

This email is intended for the addressee(s) only. All messages sent and received by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office may be monitored in line with relevant UK legislation
available at https://www.gov.uk/government/organisat ... on-charter
If you are not going to follow the forum rules, then your access will be restricted. You can clearly see everyone is posting in ENGLISH!!! :idea:
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

umar129
Pakistan

Post by umar129 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:29 pm

i accept this rules sorry

umar129
Pakistan

Post by umar129 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:32 pm

BOLZABUTT my email one week come your uk visa application has been issued 8 days
Finally not got a call from gerrys office for passports collection but no email received.

BOLZABUTT
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by BOLZABUTT » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:08 pm

Umar i got issued email 27th March and then again Wednesday 10 April. Unfortunately received twice.

But got collection call today after long wait.

You have to wait you will get call and email soon.

umar129
Pakistan

Post by umar129 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:37 pm

Second email come your visa application has been issued your idea got monday call issued means

umar129
Pakistan

Post by umar129 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:41 pm

11 april again 4 email your uk visa application has been issued

BHATTI3000
United Kingdom

Post by BHATTI3000 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:23 pm

Amar2477 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:53 am
Salam Bhati do you recommend that we wait few months for another application or can do another 1 now this was 2nd application the Eco refused she stated i am aware you were previously rejected and have seen and considered your previous application to this application and im not satisfied you met the rules on this occasion.
She stated the onus is on you to to qualify for entry clearance based on your own circumstances and intentions.
For The UK SPONSORS, sponsorship she is satisfied with that side but that does not prove your own intention to leave the UK after you have spent your amount of days. Then she said you said you are employed and sent an employment letter and bank statement she said i note your salary which you earn is not reflected on your bank statement as i told you its cash in hand and dont use bank very much. Then said you said you are married with dependents but based on the information you provided does not show that they are living in the same country as you. ( so what can i do Bhatii saab regarding this situation .... 3rd application but how and when......
Is your application was genuine and whatever she objected can you prove it with evidence that she was
Wrong if you can prove it with evidence Re apply straight away with evidence why not get letter from your company about your salary provide evidence that you stay together in same house and in same country does your passport have other countries visa what is the reason apply with full strength and evidence you can wait if you don’t have evidence till you make everything
Ready .

Amar2477
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amar2477 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:58 pm

BHATTI3000 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:23 pm
Amar2477 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:53 am
Is your application was genuine and whatever she objected can you prove it with evidence that she was
Wrong if you can prove it with evidence Re apply straight away with evidence why not get letter from your company about your salary provide evidence that you stay together in same house and in same country does your passport have other countries visa what is the reason apply with full strength and evidence you can wait if you don’t have evidence till you make everything
Ready .
Salam bhati3000 she objected only 2 things 1 bank balance which you state is not reflected on your bank statement as it's cash in hand never thought of depositing salary each month to bank and then cash it out after and the 2nd objection is wife and children that can be proven easily from doctors and school but the bank statement which she said don't show your current salary which you stated on application it don't show on bank statement so possible to quickly reapply or do I have to wait the wife and children part is ok but bank statement .. further my uncles sis sold her house and she don't have an account now my uncle has around 5k in his account is that ok to use?

Amar2477
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amar2477 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:04 pm

For the employment did submit the employment letter which said the salary and job on it but statement balance was almost nil...

BHATTI3000
United Kingdom

Post by BHATTI3000 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:00 pm

Amar2477 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:04 pm
For the employment did submit the employment letter which said the salary and job on it but statement balance was almost nil...
Salam Amar I think you wait until you solve these issues
Re applying again poor application means another refusal start paying salaries in bank account you need healthy bank account work on refusal and clear them as another refusal make things worst get children letters to be posted to the house make children’s saving bank account showing your home address nothing is impossible.

umar129
Pakistan

Post by umar129 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:05 am

Amar2477 bhai 11 april again 4 email your uk visa application has been issued

umar129
Pakistan

Post by umar129 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:01 am

BOLZABUTT 11 april again 4 email your uk visa application has been issued

MASC
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by MASC » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:58 am

BOLZABUTT wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:41 am
Finally got a call from gerrys office for passports collection but no email received.

Going Monday and will let my outcome inshAllah.
good luck

MASC
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by MASC » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:04 am

BOLZABUTT wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:08 am
congratulation Akber bhai
thanks bilal bi.

Bhatti sb thanks for your advice as well.