ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Made an silly error on ILR Application that has been submitted to UKVI

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kqas
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Made an silly error on ILR Application that has been submitted to UKVI

Post by kqas » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:56 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have submitted my mrs ILR application under 5 Years Spouse route 2 weeks ago and made a silly mistake by entering wrong SELT unique Reference number (IELTS Life SKills B1) under English Language requirements (how stupid of me :oops: :cry: ), is there anyway I can send HO the correct SELT unique reference number :?: the application and documents has been submitted to UKVI through UK VCAS appointment.

I will call UKVI on Monday to find out what options do we have but I also want to find out if someone has gone through something similar in the past and have experience dealing with this kind of situation before?

It will be a straight forward refusal if I am not able to correct it and I will not only lose my ILR fee but have to wait 4/5 months for the refusal to come back :cry: :cry:

Thanks
K

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Made an silly error on ILR Application that has been submitted to UKVI

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:35 pm

kqas wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:56 pm
Hi Everyone,

I have submitted my mrs ILR application under 5 Years Spouse route 2 weeks ago and made a silly mistake by entering wrong SELT unique Reference number (IELTS Life SKills B1) under English Language requirements (how stupid of me :oops: :cry: ), is there anyway I can send HO the correct SELT unique reference number :?: the application and documents has been submitted to UKVI through UK VCAS appointment.

I will call UKVI on Monday to find out what options do we have but I also want to find out if someone has gone through something similar in the past and have experience dealing with this kind of situation before?

It will be a straight forward refusal if I am not able to correct it and I will not only lose my ILR fee but have to wait 4/5 months for the refusal to come back :cry: :cry:

Thanks
K
Do you have a Case ID email? Send a cover letter to the department that should reach your case worker just for your peace of mind. Plus you would have submitted the original scanned certificate also so it should be fine anyways.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.