ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Job Creation

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

alijafri
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Job Creation

Post by alijafri » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:48 pm

Hi tier 11417

What is Employee Payment Record ? Is it P11 ?

In section one I could submit any of these ?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:30 am

alijafri wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:48 pm
Hi tier 11417

What is Employee Payment Record ? Is it P11 ?

In section one I could submit any of these ?
This is not needed.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:31 am

To make it clear:

1) Yes you need to tick both. CT41G or CT600 or CT603 for HMRC registration and CAR for companies house. This is mandatory

2) Only tick RTI and payslips otherwise point 1 (EPR ) will show on checklist which is not needed. I meant point (i) of point 2

3) HMRC registration that your company is registered for corporation tax. This is mandatory. CT41G or CT600 or CT603. Best to submit CT41G and CT600 both if you have. This is mandatory
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

alijafri
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by alijafri » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:16 pm

Hi Tier11417/marcnath/

Few more questions and thank you for being such a big help

1. Is the old service still open - where we can post documents ? or is it only online submission now ?

2. Do they collect BRP and Passport at the centre when verifying documents ?#

3. If I submit my application today/tomorrow and my biometrics/verification wont be done untill few days, means I will have crossed the 6th APril transitional rules timeline. DOes it mean I will be judged on new rules as my document verification was after 6th April ?

4. Did you submit a cover letter ? Is it needed ?

5. I have my latest CT600 for year 17-18 however I cant find CT41G. I do have CT603 however for last year 16-17. Is it okay to submit old CT603 and new CT600 ?

6. In employee payment record, P45 or P46 portion - although its optional, If i still want to submit, please clarify your opinion on whether this line means any one of these or all three of these ? What exactly is employee payment record ? Is it historical data from accountant ? or the P11 ?

Thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:19 pm

alijafri wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:16 pm
Hi Tier11417/marcnath/

Few more questions and thank you for being such a big help

1. Is the old service still open - where we can post documents ? or is it only online submission now ?
You have to fill the form online. That is the only option. However, you have an option to choose existing service or new service to submit your documents and biometric data.

2. Do they collect BRP and Passport at the centre when verifying documents ?# If you choose new service, they will verify your original documents and return you the originals after appointment

3. If I submit my application today/tomorrow and my biometrics/verification wont be done untill few days, means I will have crossed the 6th APril transitional rules timeline. DOes it mean I will be judged on new rules as my document verification was after 6th April ? Date of application is the date of online submission. Appointment date is irrelevant. If you pay and submit before 6th that will be your date of application

4. Did you submit a cover letter ? Is it needed ? I did, but its not required. Only if you feel like you need to explain something complex in your case to CW

5. I have my latest CT600 for year 17-18 however I cant find CT41G. I do have CT603 however for last year 16-17. Is it okay to submit old CT603 and new CT600 ? Should be okay

6. In employee payment record, P45 or P46 portion - although its optional, If i still want to submit, please clarify your opinion on whether this line means any one of these or all three of these ? What exactly is employee payment record ? Is it historical data from accountant ? or the P11 ? This is not required

Thanks

alijafri
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by alijafri » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:45 pm

Hi

Thanks

Also, one of my employees name is H***** ** ****** B****** where H***** ** ****** is First name and B****** is Surname. This is as per Passport. However payslip shows (first) First name and last name due to space probably i.e on paylsip it is H***** B******. Is that okay ?

alijafri
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by alijafri » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:08 am

Hi tier11417, CR, Zimba

Can you please address my above query regarding name difference. ?

Also, another thing that came to my mind.

I had two companies that I showed for my First Extension. For showing registration within 6 months I showed company A and for showing Investment, Jobs etc, I showed company B.

Now considering above, obviously I have company B ongoing for Jobs and regs. However do you think I need to show Company A as well for ILR?

Appreciate your quick response as usual.

Thanks

alijafri
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by alijafri » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:47 pm

Hello Zimba, CR001 and tier11417

can you help in above two queries please ?

Thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:52 am

alijafri wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:08 am
Hi tier11417, CR, Zimba

Can you please address my above query regarding name difference. ?

Also, another thing that came to my mind.

I had two companies that I showed for my First Extension. For showing registration within 6 months I showed company A and for showing Investment, Jobs etc, I showed company B.

Now considering above, obviously I have company B ongoing for Jobs and regs. However do you think I need to show Company A as well for ILR?

Appreciate your quick response as usual.

Thanks
You only need to submit evidence for job employment for that relevant company. Any other company is irrelevant. The form only asks about the employment you are claiming points for.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:54 am

alijafri wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:45 pm
Hi

Thanks

Also, one of my employees name is H***** ** ****** B****** where H***** ** ****** is First name and B****** is Surname. This is as per Passport. However payslip shows (first) First name and last name due to space probably i.e on paylsip it is H***** B******. Is that okay ?
Should be fine as as long as all other details match Ni, address etc. Add a cover letter to explain if you want.

alijafri
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by alijafri » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:55 pm

Hi tier11417 / marcnath /

I have a question in regards to my dependants.

I have applied for my ILR only at the moment. My wifes dependent visa expires Late October 2019.

1. In case I get my ILR approved within next 4-5 months, and then I apply for my wifes visa, what will be my wifes visa extension category ? will it be spouse visa or a dependent visa ?

2. In above case, will i need maintenance for my wife ? WHat about the income requirements ?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:02 pm

1. Tier 2 dependent visa extension for 3 years if you get ILR based on tier 1 pbs route.

2. Yes, £630 held for 90 days. The is no income requirement for a PBS dependent extension.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

alijafri
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by alijafri » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:49 pm

Hi CR001

Thank you for your kind response.

If I may ask a few more (maybe silly) questions. - Considering I receive my ILR before wifes current visa expiry (25h Oct 2019):

1. Why will it be Tier 2 dependent visa ? Will it not be Tier 1 dependent as her initial one ?
2. Will she need evidence of english ?
3. Evidence of cohabitation ?
4. is there any other requirement list somewhere on forum if you can point out.
5. Also, my daughter, who was born here while I was on Tier 1 Ent visa, will then not need a visa and I can apply for her citizenship - right ?

In case I do not receive my ILR visa before 25th October 2019:

1. What will be my option for my wifes visa then ?
2. What will be my option for my daughters visa then ?

Thank you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:03 pm

1. Why will it be Tier 2 dependent visa ? Will it not be Tier 1 dependent as her initial one ?
Tier 1. I merely made a typo!
2. Will she need evidence of english ?
No, not for a PBS dependent extension.
3. Evidence of cohabitation ?
Last two years yes.
4. is there any other requirement list somewhere on forum if you can point out.
The online form tells you what is needed.
5. Also, my daughter, who was born here while I was on Tier 1 Ent visa, will then not need a visa and I can apply for her citizenship - right ?
Yes.
In case I do not receive my ILR visa before 25th October 2019:
1. What will be my option for my wifes visa then ?
Tier 1 Dependent. Her application can be held until a decision on your ILR is made.
2. What will be my option for my daughters visa then ?
Wait for ILR and see or extend with wife.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

alijafri
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by alijafri » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:17 pm

Thank you CR001 for your prompt response.

1. How many pieces of evidence needed for Cohabitation ?
2. Does it mean she will have to be named with me on every evidence or - it means shes has to be named at same address even if not named together ?
3. So both applications can be held (my wife and daughter) till I get my visa ? Will their status become illegal in that case as the expiry date would have passed ?
4. Will there be IHS requirement for wife during extension ?

Thank you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:25 am

1. A selection for every 4 months covering two years.

2. Joint or addressed to each of individually.

3. If they apply before their visa expire their visa conditions conti ue under Section 3c of the immigration rules

4. Yes, £1200 for each person applying for a PBS dependent extension.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

alijafri
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by alijafri » Fri May 10, 2019 8:31 pm

Hi CR / Zimba / Other Gurus.

I have a query regarding my wifes visa.

I have applied for my ILR and waiting for the visa now. My wife is on Tier 1 dependent visa. I will have to extend her visa once my visa is sorted.

1. Her BRP currently states restriction 'Restricted work/no doctor training'. It wasnt mentioned while on first visa but was there when we did our 1st extension. My question is, will this restriction still be there on her next extension ? Even if I am on ILR, my wifes extended visa will still be of tier 1 dependent and not of dependent of a settled person ?

Please provide your expert opinion.

Thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat May 11, 2019 1:38 am

alijafri wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 8:31 pm
Hi CR / Zimba / Other Gurus.

I have a query regarding my wifes visa.

I have applied for my ILR and waiting for the visa now. My wife is on Tier 1 dependent visa. I will have to extend her visa once my visa is sorted.

1. Her BRP currently states restriction 'Restricted work/no doctor training'. It wasnt mentioned while on first visa but was there when we did our 1st extension. My question is, will this restriction still be there on her next extension ? Even if I am on ILR, my wifes extended visa will still be of tier 1 dependent and not of dependent of a settled person ?

Please provide your expert opinion.

Thanks
Your wife should continue as PBS dependent Tier 1 dependent visa until she completes 5 years to qualify for ILR. If you change her visa to dependent of a settled person her ILR clock will reset to zero and she will have to wait for another 5 years for ILR.
Most likely the same restrictions will be applied to extension.

alijafri
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by alijafri » Fri May 17, 2019 8:48 pm

Hi CR / Marc/ other experts

I have few more questions about my wife’s visa. She joined me in uk as entrepreneur partner and her visa started on 28/2/2016.

When will she be eligible to apply for ILR ?

Can she apply for ILR on a priority service ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri May 17, 2019 8:50 pm

alijafri wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 8:48 pm
Hi CR / Marc/ other experts

I have few more questions about my wife’s visa. She joined me in uk as entrepreneur partner and her visa started on 28/2/2016.

When will she be eligible to apply for ILR ?

Can she apply for ILR on a priority service ?
1st Feb 2021.

Yes she can use whatever fast service is available at that time.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

alijafri
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by alijafri » Fri May 17, 2019 9:05 pm

Hi

Thank you for your reply.

Assuming it’s the same as it is now, can you please suggest if there is Any fast service currently available for Entrepreneur dependents for ILR ?

What’s the processing time ? And what’s the cost ?

Also my wife was away for 6 months during 5 year period. Does it affect her 01 Feb 2021 application timeline ?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri May 17, 2019 9:58 pm

alijafri wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 9:05 pm
Hi

Thank you for your reply.

Assuming it’s the same as it is now, can you please suggest if there is Any fast service currently available for Entrepreneur dependents for ILR ?

What’s the processing time ? And what’s the cost ?

Also my wife was away for 6 months during 5 year period. Does it affect her 01 Feb 2021 application timeline ?
Tier 1 Ent dependents can opt for super priority 24 hour service if the main applicant already has ILR.

There is no absence limit on PBS dependents if the visa was granted before 11th Jan 2018. If any visa/extension was granted after that, that portion will be subject to absence count.

alijafri
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by alijafri » Sat May 18, 2019 3:19 am

Hi tier 11417

Firstly, congratulations on receiving your ILR.

So she got initial visa in Feb 2016. Then extension in Oct 2017. She had 6 month absence from Jan 18-July18. And now obviously she will get new extension in October 19 hopefully. So as per your suggestion, I assumed period from October 19 extension will count for absence ? Since the last period she got visa before Jan 18 !! Correct ?

Thanks.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat May 18, 2019 3:23 am

alijafri wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 3:19 am
Hi tier 11417

Firstly, congratulations on receiving your ILR.

So she got initial visa in Feb 2016. Then extension in Oct 2017. She had 6 month absence from Jan 18-July18. And now obviously she will get new extension in October 19 hopefully. So as per your suggestion, I assumed period from October 19 extension will count for absence ? Since the last period she got visa before Jan 18 !! Correct ?

Thanks.
Thanks for the wish 🙏

And yes correct. But I will request CR001 to please second this also. Thanks

alijafri
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by alijafri » Sat May 18, 2019 10:58 pm

Hi CR001

Could you confirm the above ? Thanks