ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Gerry’s Islamabad forcing premium service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

KA941
United Kingdom

Gerry’s Islamabad forcing premium service

Post by KA941 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:56 am

All, just wanted to inform of the bad experience at Gerry’s Islamabad and warn people of a potential wrongdoing
My parents had a standard visa appointment last week but Gerry’s Islamabad staff persuaded them that it was premium service and forced them to pay 6000 extra per application
My parents didn’t have mobile so couldn’t call me to confirm the type of application
Apparently this isn’t the first time it’s happened.
I know I booked standard application for them. But being old age, parents were confused and felt forced and potentially a victim of fraud.
Does anyone else had the same experience? What you did? Where can I complain?
Telephone for Gerry’s is expensive and not responding and I don’t think they’ll accept their fault

Thanks for the advice

KA941
United Kingdom

Re: Gerry’s Islamabad forcing premium service

Post by KA941 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:30 pm

Hi guys,

Any feedback, experience, you can share before I make a formal complaint?

Just wanted to understand if it’s happened to anyone else and how it was tackled

Regards

adnan742
Newly Registered

Re: Gerry’s Islamabad forcing premium service

Post by adnan742 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:03 pm

Please make complaint on VFS website, i did complaint week before last week when they took around 3000 PKR from my parents just to process application and they have informed my parents that this is normal fees introduced back in oct 2018. This happen at VFS karachi, so i am just waiting for their reply and will make complaint to UK Abu Dhabi also.. please note that my parent didn’t ask any premium service.
KA941 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:30 pm
Hi guys,

Any feedback, experience, you can share before I make a formal complaint?

Just wanted to understand if it’s happened to anyone else and how it was tackled

Regards