ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rockinglove
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Rockinglove » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:48 am

Date of online application: 18-01-2019
Bio metrics: 23-01-2019
Type of application: Non priority (Lahore)
Documents submit to Sheffield 30-01-2019
Date documents received at Sheffield : 1/02/2019
Date documents received back from Sheffield: 8/03/2019
Email:20-02-2019 I received an email your application has been received by the decision makers and is now in process

Employer contacted: N/A
Sponsor contacted: N/A
Email received for passport collection: N/A
Passport collected: N/A
Visa outcome:
Still waiting 54 working days past Sick & worry about it 😪 :cry:

Bahrainkhan
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Bahrainkhan » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:57 am

thangammaniz wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:47 pm
Country Applying from: VFS Dubai - UAE

Type of visa applied for: Spouse Settlement Visa (Husband)

Visa Priority or Non Priority: Non Priority

Office Location Processing Visa: VFS through British Embassy - Dubai

Date Application Submitted Online: 24 February 2019

Date Biometrics Taken: 28 February 2019

Date of Documents received at UKVI: 28 February 2019

Documents are Scanned and Sent to UKVI at the centre on the Day of Appointment & They returned back the Original Documents Except Passport

Received an SMS on the Biometrics day that the Documents has been Forwarded to UKVI

Sent an Paid Email to UKVI regarding the Visa Status on 24 March 2019

Got an reply from UKVI for the paid Email Enquiry : That our Application is currently being considered and Awaiting a Decision

Waiting for Further Updates from UKVI

So Far 24 Working days - Waiting
HAVE YOU RECEIVED ANY UPDATE ABOUT YOUR VISA?

Alir86
Newly Registered
Scotland

applied for visa on the 7/03/2019

Post by Alir86 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:30 am

Hi
I have applied for my husband visa from Pakistan I have submit the application on the 7/03/2019 and my husbands biometric appointment was on the 15/03/2019 and I sent the sporting documents on the 18/03/2019 wich was delivered to the HO on the 20/03/2019 now I am not sure when should I start counting my application days from and I haven’t received any confirmation or nothing heard back from HO can anyone help if this is normal as I am so worried 😟
Please help
Thanks 🙏

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: applied for visa on the 7/03/2019

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:35 am

Alir86 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:30 am
Hi
I have applied for my husband visa from Pakistan I have submit the application on the 7/03/2019 and my husbands biometric appointment was on the 15/03/2019 and I sent the sporting documents on the 18/03/2019 wich was delivered to the HO on the 20/03/2019 now I am not sure when should I start counting my application days from and I haven’t received any confirmation or nothing heard back from HO can anyone help if this is normal as I am so worried 😟
Please help
Thanks 🙏
From date of biometric appointment.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Alir86
Newly Registered
Scotland

Post by Alir86 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:25 pm

Thanks @CR001

Rockinglove
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Rockinglove » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:12 pm

I just made a contact with Ukvi via Email . Got there reply back today
With regards to your enquiry about the status of your application, I can confirm that your application is being considered and is currently awaiting a decision.
A decision should be made on your application by 17-04-19.
We strongly recommend that you do not buy a non-refundable, non-flexible ticket to the UK, until your visa application has been approved and you have received your documents.

So my main question is they defitinely make a decision by 17/04/2019 ?
Many thnks

Alir86
Newly Registered
Scotland

Post by Alir86 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:32 pm

Rockinglove wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:12 pm
With regards to your enquiry about the status of your application, I can confirm that your application is being considered and is currently awaiting a decision.
We strongly recommend that you do not buy a non-refundable, non-flexible ticket to the UK, until your visa application has been approved and you have received your documents.

Many thnks
Sorry I am jst little bit confuse did u reply to my post or it’s ur own post ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:54 pm

Alir86 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:32 pm
Rockinglove wrote:

Many thnks
Sorry I am jst little bit confuse did u reply to my post or it’s ur own post ?
It is their own post!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Remm
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Remm » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:14 pm

Rockinglove wrote:

Many thnks

I think that’s when your 60days 12 weeks end so by then yes there should be a decision is what they are saying

Sumit_sam
BANNED
India

Post by Sumit_sam » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:38 am

Hi there

Thanks for this information... here also 60 days are over and no information from them as yet.

thanks

Bsis
India

Post by Bsis » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:21 pm

My history: My previous application was refused. I went to Uk on spouse visa but my domestic violence was refused coz I didn’t had police report. I then met my present partner. We put application on basis on relationship which was refused as we didn’t complete 2 years of living together. Which later on went on appeal. I made inland application but was refused. I made voluntary return as home office asked me to put application from India. They accepted my relationship said it’s genuine and they don’t doubt the relationship or income or accommodation but asked me to apply from India. I came back on 7th January and submitted online application on the same day. Before putting this application we completed 4 years of living together now.

Type of visa applied for: un-married settlement
Priority/Non-Priority: Non-Priority, Jalandhar India
Online Application Completed: 07/01/2019
Bio-metrics taken: 21/01/2019
--Documents sent from UK--
Documents sent to Sheffield: 21/01/2019
Documents received at Sheffield: 22/01/2019
Documents returned: Yes
Acknowledgment Email from UKVI: Yes on 15/02/19
Sponsor contacted by UKVI (if applicable): NO
Case not straightforward email:
Decision made email from UKVI:

58 working days complete. Still waiting 😨

saif123
Newly Registered
Mood:
Bangladesh

Post by saif123 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:40 am

Date of online application: 13-01-2019
Bio metrics: 17-01-2019
Type of application: Non priority
Documents submit to Sheffield 18-01-2019
Date documents received at Sheffield : 21/01/2019
Date documents received back from Sheffield: 6/02/2019
Email:14-02-2019 , application has been received by the decision makers and is now in process
Not straightforward email : 5/04/2019
Employer contacted: 09/04/2019
Sponsor contacted: 09/04/2019 called twice missed the calls then called again in the morning 10/04/2019
Email received for passport collection: N/A
Passport collected: N/A
Visa outcome:

The interview went good wen i put the phone down felt it went good answered all the questions it was mainly about my employment ... but scared as im waiting for the decision if they are going to give him the visa just as the days are going im stressing out soo much... and i feel i wish i told them more how its difficult the father didnt see the child as she did say if i want to add anything else ... she said she will put that il be happy if we can reunite something like that .. now im thinking she asked about the names of the people im working with i did say all the names but on one name ( Nick name ) she told me to spell ... i spelt it but now im thinking if i said the correct spelling as she is called something but likes to be called something else so i did say that to the lady before saying her name.. i was nervous and excited and i told her from start im nervous dunno if thats going to affect aswell i just dont knw why i said that but was confident answering the questions.
Does any one knw how long they take to make decision after the interview ???
Its 1 job and im working my mule off + overtimes cover collegues shifts .with a small child
Please make dua i have a 1 year old child sooo sooo worried scared and feeling horrible.

Prayers for you all

Sumit_sam
BANNED
India

Post by Sumit_sam » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:40 am

Hi Saif123

One can understand your concern and current circumstances. No doubt its hard.

I do have similar situation.. my wife is waiting for me from last 1.5 year after marriage we could just manage to live for 10 days in togetherness and we sacrificed all visits and all needs for future and
Just to pay huge visa fee IHS etc and to get united again.
After providing all documents...... Now waiting over 60 plus working days ...its so hard and demoralising.

They requested additional docs from me on 27 feb and gave deadline of 10 march 19...i sent docs on 08 March 19 twice....after that nothing came out from their end....no acknowledgement ..nothing !!!!

Such experiences are really killing us all. Every minute we check mails and messages to see if there is anything dropping from H.O........kept notification check in mobile on loud which is always on mute normally.

WE CAN ONLY PRAY TO ALMIGHTY FOR GIVING US ALL STRENGTH, ALSO FORQUICK AND POSITIVE DECISION FROM H.O🙏🙏🙏

THANKS.

saif123
Newly Registered
Mood:
Bangladesh

Post by saif123 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:38 pm

Sumit_sam wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:40 am
Hi Saif123

One can understand your concern and current circumstances. No doubt its hard.

I do have similar situation.. my wife is waiting for me from last 1.5 year after marriage we could just manage to live for 10 days in togetherness and we sacrificed all visits and all needs for future and
Just to pay huge visa fee IHS etc and to get united again.
After providing all documents...... Now waiting over 60 plus working days ...its so hard and demoralising.

They requested additional docs from me on 27 feb and gave deadline of 10 march 19...i sent docs on 08 March 19 twice....after that nothing came out from their end....no acknowledgement ..nothing !!!!

Such experiences are really killing us all. Every minute we check mails and messages to see if there is anything dropping from H.O........kept notification check in mobile on loud which is always on mute normally.

WE CAN ONLY PRAY TO ALMIGHTY FOR GIVING US ALL STRENGTH, ALSO FORQUICK AND POSITIVE DECISION FROM H.O🙏🙏🙏

THANKS.

InshaAllah we hear something soon yours looks good so far as they requested additional docs...
i called today to just check the status the lady said its still awaiting decision and she will esculate it i asked wether its going to affect the application she said it wont and it went passed the 60 working days but forgot to mention abt the not straightforward email but i did mention abt the interview so she told me to call back on wednesday again ... why do you call to check the status??? However i did have to pay!

Jus have to pray and wish after all this wait we get the visa 😥

Sumit_sam
BANNED
India

Post by Sumit_sam » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:17 am

Hi

Actually,I prepared application pack myself after self study, I attached marriage pics...but due to some reasons i could not prepare WhatsApp material so they precisely requested that and more pictures but not marriage ones and WhatsApp calls conversations.

We normally prefer calling eachother over phone...WhatsApp chatting so I so I took screenshots of call logs from June2017 onwards.. It was even pages, moneygram receipts, Royal mail.. Mailing bag in which gift was sent by my wife and last I took letters of support from my mother and collegues stating genuinely of our relationship.

I hope they have received it and is attached other documents.... Since there was no acknowledgement... From them... And I am really worried.... There are so many horror stories available in this forum.

I pray to Lord... For His
mercy over our applications. 🙏🙏🙏 thnx

Remm
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Remm » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:59 am

Hi could someone pls help me
I was wondering does everyone receive an email from HO saying that they have received the documents sent?
I’ve seen on some people’s time lines saying received email from HO about documents received.
I sent my documents from London to Sheffield and it was tracked and was next day delivery and signed for
But now am worried that I didn’t receive no email from them

Alir86
Newly Registered
Scotland

Post by Alir86 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:42 pm

[quote=Remm post_id=1768253 time=1555153151 user_id=215438]
I was wondering does everyone receive an email from HO saying that they have received the documents sent?
I’ve seen on some people’s time lines saying received email from HO about documents received.
I sent my documents from London to Sheffield and it was tracked and was next day delivery and signed for
Even I didn’t receive any confirmation about delivery I just tracked mine and it was showing signed and delivered now I have got my documents back jst today now will wait for there confirmation email which they send u to let u know that ur application in process and stuff .

Remm
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Remm » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:52 pm

Alir86 wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:42 pm
Remm wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:59 am
Even I didn’t receive any confirmation about delivery I just tracked mine and it was showing signed and delivered now I have got my documents back jst today now will wait for there confirmation email which they send u to let u know that ur application in process and stuff .

Oh ok I still haven’t received my documents back it’s been 10 weeks but I’ve received the email about application is in process.
So much stress.. I pray we all hear good news soon InshaAllah
Thank you for your reply

Sumit_sam
BANNED
India

Post by Sumit_sam » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:46 pm

Hi there

Please dont overstress yourself... They have received documents... that's why your case is moving as shown in your timeline......they may or may not have sent acknowledgment mail of document receipt.

Incase you want confirmation.... you can always email them.

Thanks

Remm wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:59 am

Remm
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Remm » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:30 pm

Thank you Sumit_sam for your reassurance
Soon we will all hear good news and be united with our loved ones and all of our stress will be lifted :)

Mrs P
India

Post by Mrs P » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:47 am

Hi there .. I applied for derivative card in early week of feb but I didn’t get any confirmation letter yet.. even they didn’t took application fee from my bank.. i am just wondering if anybody was had same situation before or now.. how i can find about as my Solictor send application and he has a proof that they have received post.. it is nearly more than 2 months 😢. Thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:53 am

Mrs P wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:47 am
Hi there .. I applied for derivative card in early week of feb but I didn’t get any confirmation letter yet.. even they didn’t took application fee from my bank.. i am just wondering if anybody was had same situation before or now.. how i can find about as my Solictor send application and he has a proof that they have received post.. it is nearly more than 2 months 😢. Thanks in advance
Kindly note that this topic is ONLY for spouse settlement visa applications from abroad.

For derivative residence card questions, please continue in your own topic you already have!!

eea-route-applications/derivative-card- ... l#p1764714

You also appeared to have applied for Irish citizenship based on Irish Association from Northern Ireland, presumably through an Irish child.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Mrs P
India

Post by Mrs P » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:54 pm

N
CR001 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:53 am
[quote="Mrs P" post_id=<a href="tel:1768901">1768901</a> time=<a href="tel:1555325248">1555325248</a> user_id=209282]
Kindly note that this topic is ONLY for spouse settlement visa applications from abroad.

For derivative residence card questions, please continue in your own topic you already have!!

eea-route-applications/derivative-card- ... l#p1764714

You also appeared to have applied for Irish citizenship based on Irish Association from Northern Ireland, presumably through an Irish child.

Yes i did ..sorry about that actually I couldn’t find any old running thread related to my query...thats why I asked here just to know about does they take sometime that long time to send confirmation.. thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:56 pm

Mrs P wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:54 pm
Yes i did ..sorry about that actually I couldn’t find any old running thread related to my query...thats why I asked here just to know about does they take sometime that long time to send confirmation.. thanks
You won't get an answer here as your application is completely different, with different rules etc, to the abroad visa application this topic is for.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Mrs P
India

Post by Mrs P » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:00 pm

Thanks fo your guidance.. sorry about that..didn’t check before topic of this thread :(