ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Dependent ILR delay

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hussain.114
Newly Registered

Tier 2 Dependent ILR delay

Post by hussain.114 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:24 pm

Hi,
My wife applied for her ILR with Super Priority service on 5th April 2019 and still have not got application result.
She is Tier 2 dependent and her visa is expiring on 5th June 2019. I got my ILR in November 2018.

She received email on 6th April to send Proof of relationship and same day she sent Marriage Certificate and Council Tax letter. Next day 7th April received another email stating
"Sorry we are unable to process your application in 24 Hours as we need to sent some of your documents for verification to another department".

6 working days passed and have not heard anything. Please guide me what I shall do?

Thank you
Mumtaz

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 2 Dependent ILR delay

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:32 pm

There is a specif topic for super priority delay queries. Many are experiencing delays.

general-uk-immigration-forum/ukvcas-sup ... -2740.html

Note that she should have submitted 2 years evidence of cohabitation in joint names, 3-4 items spread evenly for every 4 months or 3 to 4 items addressed indivually for the same period. This is to prove subsisting relationship.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

hussain.114
Newly Registered

Post by hussain.114 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:57 pm

Thank you for quick reply.

So this is now wait game and see when we get reply or I can call them to check the application status?

hussain.114
Newly Registered

Post by hussain.114 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:35 pm

Hi
What you suggest if my wife can send her bank statement and bills that are on her name to same email thread to which she sent Marriage Certificate and Council Tax letter or it is too late now.

Thank you
Mumtaz Hussain

JawaGP
South Africa

Post by JawaGP » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:32 am

CR001 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:32 pm
There is a specif topic for super priority delay queries. Many are experiencing delays.

general-uk-immigration-forum/ukvcas-sup ... -2740.html

Note that she should have submitted 2 years evidence of cohabitation in joint names, 3-4 items spread evenly for every 4 months or 3 to 4 items addressed indivually for the same period. This is to prove subsisting relationship.
CR001, just to confirm on this topic please, if we only have one joint account ( Council Tax ) but obviously have enough other accounts but only in 1 parties name but with our address etc details, is this sufficient? Our lease agreement is joint should we also submit that just as an extra? Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:03 am

Jointly named or addressed to each of you at the same address is acceptable.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.