ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU Registration Certificate. Urgent assistance please!!!!

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kingmashosho
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

EU Registration Certificate. Urgent assistance please!!!!

Post by kingmashosho » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:38 am

Hello Team,
I would really appreciate an assistance on this EU Registration issue please that i did last month, March.
I applied for a Residence Card as a non EU national and for a Registration Certificate in the same envelope for my EU wife and son respectively,paying 65 Pound each- 195 pound in all. The monies were deducted from my account and up till date nothing has been heard from the HO regarding the Registration Certificate of my wife and son.
Please, can anyone assist with where and whom to send an email to and what should have been the normal process the HO normally do regarding issue of this kind? Any one with knowledge or previous experience should kindly assist please.
Thanks all.

kamoe
European Union

Re: EU Registration Certificate. Urgent assistance please!!!!

Post by kamoe » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:35 pm

kingmashosho wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:38 am
Please, can anyone assist with where and whom to send an email to
Unfortunately, it is virtually impossible to contact the HO to receive status information for this type of applications. I believe there is only a phone number yo can call, but it's useless, as virtually every single person in this forum that reports to have contacted them has gotten pretty much standard, scripted answers without any detail, and which most of the time are inaccurate and likely given only to calm down the person over the phone.

In reality you just have to wait for the month or so that the process take. If after 6 months you have not heard anything, then you have the right to complain (and or escalate your case to your MP).

I still think is early days for your case, and way to early to worry at all.
what should have been the normal process the HO normally do regarding issue of this kind? Any one with knowledge or previous experience should kindly assist please.
I believe I already answered to this fully, and as granularly as it is humanly possible, here and here .
I seriously doubt the answer to your questions can get more specific than that.
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.

kingmashosho
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: EU Registration Certificate. Urgent assistance please!!!!

Post by kingmashosho » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:21 am

Thanks for the insight.
Its really quite early as i thought she would need to get an email or correspondence regarding her application and that of my son.
I will be waiting..
I thank you so much for your guidiance and assistance so far and i really appreciate.
Regards.