ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need some information urgently rgdng section 7.1 of VAF9A

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nsurana
Newly Registered

Need some information urgently rgdng section 7.1 of VAF9A

Post by nsurana » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:14 pm

Hi All,

I am applying for Tier 1 application. Even though I am married and have a kid, I am applying only for me right now. As my son is only 6 months old and we have still not applied for his passport.

My question is what amount should I put in section 7.1 of VAF9A form. It states "Please calculate the amount of funds required for you and dependants named in Section B of this application form and enter amount here".

What amount I need to enter there? Should it be 2800 pounds or 2800+1600(for wife)+1600(for kid)=6000 pounds?

If I have to show 6000 pounds, can I submit bank statements from 2 different banks? One is having my current salary account and other one had the last salary account?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:45 pm

1. If applying for self, you need to show only 2800 pounds at the moment. Funds for dependents need to be shown only at the time of dependent EC application.
2. Multiple personal accounts can be used to meet the requirements.

regards
Last edited by geriatrix on Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

nsurana
Newly Registered

Thanks

Post by nsurana » Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:51 pm

Thanks a lot for the clarification sushdmehta