ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK spouse settlement supporting

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Anewman19
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: UK spouse settlement supporting

Post by Anewman19 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:38 pm

Yes the VSF Phillipines site says the sponsor can submit all the documents at a scanning walk in centre in the UK. I went there today and they confirmed all the documents should be submitted all together there. I’ve also been told by UKVI helpline that they no longer need passport sized photos is that correct?

Imhere01
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Imhere01 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:52 pm

haryharsan wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:38 pm
Today received email from vfs

" The processed visa application for GWF reference number - GWF63636363636 was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 4/10/2019
If a courier service was purchased from VFS Global, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address.

If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.

Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email. "

Finger cross :)
Did you get this email after you scanned your documents?

hj24
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by hj24 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:42 am

The VFS gives you a receipt for the scanned documents but does not have a checklist to confirm. What you give them they scan it.
After few days we got an email from FCO saying the visa application has been received.
Finally the VFS email as Hari has shared.
Hope this help.

Sumit_sam
BANNED
India

Post by Sumit_sam » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:45 pm

Anewman19 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:38 pm
Yes the VSF Phillipines site says the sponsor can submit all the documents at a scanning walk in centre in the UK. I went there today and they confirmed all the documents should be submitted all together there. I’ve also been told by UKVI helpline that they no longer need passport sized photos is that correct?
Correct, since biometric includes your face also. All the best