ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Additional Documents Template /sample Letter of Reference Statement from third party (friends & family)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

syed123456789
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Additional Documents Template /sample Letter of Reference Statement from third party (friends & family)

Post by syed123456789 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:47 am

Hi there,
Friends anyone know how draft or have Template /sample Letter of Reference Statement from third party (friends & family confirming how long they have known us and which capacity they known us)
so our family friends they can make it for us as they and we do not know how to draft,,,

Basically We are looking Template /sample Letter of Reference Statement from third party (friends & family)
Thanks in advance for helping

ariamus
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: Additional Documents Template /sample Letter of Reference Statement from third party (friends & family)

Post by ariamus » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:45 am

What are you trying to achieve with such a letter?

Unless it is to confirm you were residing with them for a certain period, for example, to prove cohabitation, it’s an unnecessary letter to be including.

‘Less is more’ when it comes to compiling documenation!

syed123456789
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Additional Documents Template /sample Letter of Reference Statement from third party (friends & family)

Post by syed123456789 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:05 pm

but still i am looking that Additional Documents Template /sample Letter of Reference Statement from third party (friends & family)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:05 pm

syed123456789 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:05 pm
but still i am looking that Additional Documents Template /sample Letter of Reference Statement from third party (friends & family)
For what purpose?? For a visa and is so what visa??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

syed123456789
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by syed123456789 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:24 pm

For Spouse Visa (husband, wife or civil partner) The UK

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:26 pm

Such letters will likely be disregarded. They carry very little weight as anyone can write them.

Stick to the documents HO wants to see and avoid submitting unnecessary stuff that you think is relevant.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

syed123456789
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by syed123456789 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:24 pm

Hi Friends,

THE UK Spouse Visa Additional Documents,,,,,,,,, Template /sample Letter of Reference Statement from third party (friends & family)
Friends anyone know how to  draft or have Template /sample Letter of Reference Statement from third party (friends & family confirming how long they have known us and which capacity they known us)
So our family friends they can write a Reference letter  they can mention the are the witness of me and my wife married and relationship,,,As they and we do not know how to draft,,,

Basically We are looking Template /sample Letter of Reference Statement from third party (friends & family)
Thanks in advance for helping

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:28 pm

Where exactly are you seeing that this document is a requirement???

There is NO template letter and it is NOT a required document!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)

inwarddoor1
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by inwarddoor1 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:11 pm

As already stated the HO doesn't ask for such letter, fucus on gathering the documents they ask for, having said that, i found this on another forum (Apologies if this isn't allowed)
To whom it may concern;

I, NAME, am NAME RELATION (Brother, Sister, Friend, Coworker, Etc.) and have known him for XX years. I am writing this letter to attest to the validity of the Marriage between NAME and NAME. I have been a witness to their relationship since they (Dated, were engaged, Got Married, While they were married) and they are truly in love and have no deviant reasons for their marriage other than them wanting to spend their lives together.

Not only have they joined in celebrating (Religious holidays, birthdays, weddings, anniversary’s, family activities, etc.), I attended their (engagement, Marriage, Baby Shower, Etc.) They are a happy and loving couple and I was over joyed to hear the announcement that they are currently expecting their first child on August 7th 2012.

I, NAME, declare that all statements made in this document are true and swear to its legality.

Regards,

(Signature) Date

NAME

Contact number

Email

ariamus
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by ariamus » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:01 am

As advised previously, anyone can write such a letter and therefore unlikely it will have any affect on the visa decision.

You would be better to list all the required documents you are providing and members can advise if they are correct/sufficient.

Adding unnecessary extras will not help your case but ironically may affect, due to confusion/misunderstanding/complication!

syed123456789
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by syed123456789 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:07 pm

Thanks you very much :D

inwarddoor1 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:11 pm
As already stated the HO doesn't ask for such letter, fucus on gathering the documents they ask for, having said that, i found this on another forum (Apologies if this isn't allowed)
To whom it may concern;

I, NAME, am NAME RELATION (Brother, Sister, Friend, Coworker, Etc.) and have known him for XX years. I am writing this letter to attest to the validity of the Marriage between NAME and NAME. I have been a witness to their relationship since they (Dated, were engaged, Got Married, While they were married) and they are truly in love and have no deviant reasons for their marriage other than them wanting to spend their lives together.

Not only have they joined in celebrating (Religious holidays, birthdays, weddings, anniversary’s, family activities, etc.), I attended their (engagement, Marriage, Baby Shower, Etc.) They are a happy and loving couple and I was over joyed to hear the announcement that they are currently expecting their first child on August 7th 2012.

I, NAME, declare that all statements made in this document are true and swear to its legality.

Regards,

(Signature) Date

NAME

Contact number

Email