ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please can you help with the consent form for ILR??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aditya26
Newly Registered
India

Please can you help with the consent form for ILR??

Post by aditya26 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:21 am

Hi Guys,

I have applied for my ILR (Tier 2 dependent- spouse) after completing 5 years stay in the UK. I have submitted the online application (form O) and have booked an appointment (24th April), but, I have got a doubt reg the mandatory documents.

I have been given the below list of mandatory documents:
1. The passport issued by India for myself
2.Life in the UK Test pass notification
3.Consent form for the Home Office to request verification checks on 'my wife' for joint accounts or third party support
4.The language test certificate for myself to prove the level of English language required
5.Evidence of my immigration status in the UK
6.Declaration signed by 'my wife' to confirm consent for the Home Office to request verification checks
7.Current Biometric Residence Permit

Reg. document 6, I am really confused as why its showing my wife's name on there as it should have my name. :? :?
I can not find any declaration form to download anywhere apart from the consent forms for the home office which needs to be signed by the applicant, joint account holder and if required by the third party for financial support.
I have signed the consent form which needs to be signed by the applicant, but not sure where to look for a consent form for my wife? :?: :cry:

Can someone please help me with it?

Thanks,
Aditya

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Please can you help with the consent form for ILR??

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:26 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.