ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal Decision Overturned but not yet get back passport

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lululam1980
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

Refusal Decision Overturned but not yet get back passport

Post by lululam1980 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:17 am

Hi all,

My wife and my kids took Bio on 8 January 2019 on priority applied from Hong Kong
Refusal decision received on 9 Feb 2019 stating that financial resource for six months not sufficient (but clearly is the HO mistakes and misinterpreted the statements we provided and I wrote an email and sent to their documents requested email.
Got an email from the HO their refusal decision overturned on 12 Feb 2019
Return passport to HO on 13 Feb 2019

Subsequent to mid Feb 2019, called the paid hotline to ask for the status and said awaiting decision. Emailed home office and said waiting for result of mandatory check. Called paid hotline and noted that a decision was made on 15 March 2019.

Called the paid hotline again and said it is usual to receive passports within 10 working days once a decision was made. However, no notification was received.

Called the paid hotline on 29 March 2019 again and said they have escalated the case and is expected to get a reply or passport back on or before 19 April 2019.

Anyone experienced situation similar before? When I expected to get back the passports? Its been a long time and I paid for priority and the time now i waited for is much longer than usual.

Is there anything wrong for my applications? Should I be worried? Should I trusted the paid hotline people said I will get a reply or passport back on or before 19 April 2019??

Seed
Newly Registered
Ghana

Re: Refusal Decision Overturned but not yet get back passport

Post by Seed » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:31 pm

Hi, please which email address did you send the clarifications to? I have been refused on IELTS General test I provided instead of A1 life skills, I don't have much time because I have two young children with their dad in the UK, I need to email someone urgently, please help