ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Partner’s achievements

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

prototip
Newly Registered

Partner’s achievements

Post by prototip » Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:46 pm

Help please, there is a lease arrangement of an apartment (2,5 years ago to this day), the card (sent by mail ) congratulations of me both the spouse happy New Year and 3 envelopes on our address addressed to me and the spouse (at us different surnames, therefore write to us at dispatch both surnames on an envelope), whether will be it enough for HO in confirmation to provide evidence of our relationship ?
On envelopes stamps of post office stand, dates of dispatch / reception there are looked through.

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:15 pm

I think you could use the lease agreement, (i assume its in the name name of either of you or both your names), for the other documents you will need more concrete docs, like phone, electricity, water bills and bank statements do you have any of these?

prototip
Newly Registered

Post by prototip » Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:45 pm

i have the lease agreement with both our names.
in HSMP Guidance:
"...you should supply four items of correspondence of the kind, or from the sources, listed below..."
I think it means a post cards and letters to me and my spouse, is not it?

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:07 am

prototip wrote:i have the lease agreement with both our names.
in HSMP Guidance:
"...you should supply four items of correspondence of the kind, or from the sources, listed below..."
I think it means a post cards and letters to me and my spouse, is not it?
i think you will be safer to follow the list that they provide, post cards and envelopes are likely to be considered inadequate. you are best advised to stick to the list given below

7.6 (6) Partner’s achievements
7.6.1 This category has been created to recognise the contribution that skilled spouses and long term partners of those successful under HSMP can make to the UK economy given their entitlement to work in the UK.
7.6.2 In order to provide evidence of your relationship you must supply documents of the kind described below to demonstrate that you and your spouse or partner live together.
7.6.3 If you are applying as a married couple you must supply a marriage certificate/ licence plus three items of correspondence of the kind, or from the sources, listed below, which have been addressed to you and your spouse over the past two years, and which clearly show that you have been living together at the same address. If you have not received any such correspondence that is addressed to you both, jointly, it is acceptable to provide two items addressed to one of you and one item addressed to the other partner so long as they show the same address.
7.6.4 If you are applying as an unmarried partner you should supply four items of correspondence of the kind, or from the sources, listed below, which are addressed to you and your partner over the past two years, which clearly show that you have been living together at the same address. If you have not received any such correspondence that is addressed to you both, jointly, it is acceptable to provide two or three items addressed to one of you and one or two items addressed to the other partner provided they show the same address:
• telephone bills or statements
• gas bills or statements
• electricity bills or statements
• water rates
• council tax
• local social services department
• local health authority
• government department or agency (e.g. Inland Revenue,)
• bank or building society
• credit card statements
• insurance certificates complete with address
• mortgage statements or agreement
• tenancy agreement