ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Exemption from English Language Test because of long-term sickness

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Bambino-fred
Newly Registered

Exemption from English Language Test because of long-term sickness

Post by Bambino-fred » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:00 pm

I was wondering if the British embassy in Colombia has a list of approved doctors that it works with to provide medical reports.
I understand people may not have specific information about Colombia, but maybe you aware of various embassies doing this and if that is the case, I will try to find out more.
I am asking this because it is very difficult to find a doctor who is willing to provide such a report and then fully cooperate with the authorities to verify the report.
I would be grateful for any tips / information about how to go about doing this.
And just in case you will ask, yes my long term girlfriend has several long-term health conditions that make it very difficult for her to perform well in a speaking / listening test.