ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 Ent ILR Help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

S&T
Mood:
United States of America

Tier1 Ent ILR Help

Post by S&T » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:34 pm

Hello Guru's

I am currently part of an entrepreneurial team. My business partner is planning to apply for ILR through the 10 year route and I am applying for settlement under the 5 year route through Tier 1 Entrepreneur 50k.

My questions are
1: Will this cause any negative impact on my ILR application ?
2: what are the list of additional documents that I will need to provide in this case as I am going with the 5 year Tier 1 Ent settlement route alone ?
3: If I am called for an interview will my business partner be also called for this or will it only be me as I am the only applicant on this route.
4: My employees have taken few paid holidays, will the holiday period count towards the 30 hours a week minimum requirement ?

Many Thanks
Thanks & Regards
S&T
“No one has ever become poor by Helping”

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Tier1 Ent ILR Help

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:07 pm

S&T wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:34 pm
Hello Guru's

I am currently part of an entrepreneurial team. My business partner is planning to apply for ILR through the 10 year route and I am applying for settlement under the 5 year route through Tier 1 Entrepreneur 50k.

My questions are
2: what are the list of additional documents that I will need to provide in this case as I am going with the 5 year Tier 1 Ent settlement route alone ?
3: If I am called for an interview will my business partner be also called for this or will it only be me as I am the only applicant on this route.
4: My employees have taken few paid holidays, will the holiday period count towards the 30 hours a week minimum requirement ?

Many Thanks
1) No
2) Read the guidance or search the forum many members have listed their docs.
3) I think you will have to mention in the form that you no longer are a part or entrepreneurial team so interview will be held for you only (if needed).
4) I think it does count. Wait for someone else to second this also.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

S&T
Mood:
United States of America

Post by S&T » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:26 am

@zimba / CR001 Sir please can you help ?
Thanks Tier11417
Thanks & Regards
S&T
“No one has ever become poor by Helping”

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by bizman » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:50 am

S&T wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:34 pm
Hello Guru's

My questions are

Many Thanks
1. It won’t cause any negative impact. It is his choice to take another route. You only need to meet the requirements
2. Post your docs with your timelines etc, we can then look at what else is needed
3. I don’t think so but if he is called he will tell them the correct situation that he has switched route
4. Holidays are statutory and also paid for, it will therefore count

Hope this helps.
Bizman