ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Certificate of Entitlement - acknowledgment letter

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

GemmaSmith
Newly Registered
Malaysia

Certificate of Entitlement - acknowledgment letter

Post by GemmaSmith » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:20 pm

Hi there,

I have applied for certificate of entitlement (right of abode) online 5 weeks ago. I have submitted my application and made a payment for the fees online. My bank account has shown that payment has been taken. I further sent all the required documents to the relevant address via post. However, I have not received an acknowledgement letter to my application. I am worry about whether HO has received application. Has anyone not received an acknowledgment letter to their HO application but ultimately get their application processed successfully?

oOCasperOo
United Kingdom

Re: Certificate of Entitlement - acknowledgment letter

Post by oOCasperOo » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:33 pm

Did you not send it as track and trace? Always send everything track and signed for so there is proof they got it.

GemmaSmith
Newly Registered
Malaysia

Re: Certificate of Entitlement - acknowledgment letter

Post by GemmaSmith » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:53 pm

Hi thanks for your reply. Much appreciated.
Yes I have sent my documents by special delivery and the track and trace has indicated the documents have arrived. However I am just wondering if it’s normal that HO doesn’t send out an acknowledgement letter. I remember I did receive acknowledgment letter from all my application to HO previously. Could it be they have not even look into my application of certificate of entitlement and that is why they haven’t send out letter of acknowledgment yet? I am just a bit worry if I will get back my passport on time as I am due to travel with my passport in August. :(
I couldn’t have the right contact number or email address to ask HO for clarification. That is why I am getting very anxious now.