ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Natrulasation Just Paid £1349 need to make Face To Face appointment but none are available?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

oOCasperOo
United Kingdom

Natrulasation Just Paid £1349 need to make Face To Face appointment but none are available?

Post by oOCasperOo » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:46 pm

Hi guys we just paid Natrulasation fee of £1349 need to make Face To Face appointment but none are available help please ?

We live in Liverpool 3 options available for us is Warrington or Liverpool or Manchester but all this locations say Not Available did anyone else had this issue or any ideas when can we expect to book this appointment please ?

Also on website it mentioned something about
IHS ( Imigeation Health Surcharge )

My wife is going by the root of married to British Citizen I.e Myself does this IHS applies to her if it does why was this not mentioned prior to booking ?

Thank you.

alsanober
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Natrulasation Just Paid £1349 need to make Face To Face appointment but none are available?

Post by alsanober » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:44 pm

oOCasperOo wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:46 pm
Hi guys we just paid Natrulasation fee of £1349 need to make Face To Face appointment but none are available help please ?

We live in Liverpool 3 options available for us is Warrington or Liverpool or Manchester but all this locations say Not Available did anyone else had this issue or any ideas when can we expect to book this appointment please ?

My wife is going by the root of married to British Citizen I.e Myself does this IHS applies to her if it does why was this not mentioned prior to booking ?

Thank you.
There is no Surcharge to pay.

oOCasperOo
United Kingdom

Re: Natrulasation Just Paid £1349 need to make Face To Face appointment but none are available?

Post by oOCasperOo » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:46 pm

alsanober wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:44 pm
oOCasperOo wrote:

Thank you.
There is no Surcharge to pay.
Thank you for at least clearing that up for her.

:-)

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:17 am

oOCasperOo wrote:

Thank you.
You will struggle to get an appointment in Liverpool or warrington as my wife did not get either after waiting long. She had to go to manchester. The weekend appointments are paid. You need to book a week day appointment if you want a free one between 1030 and 4 (i think these times are free before 1030 or after 4 are paid if i remember correct).

You should get an appointment in Manchester within 7-10 days. The system only shows appointment for next 7 days. New appointment for next day appear 12 midnight for next day.

Goodluck
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:19 am

oOCasperOo wrote:

Thank you.
There is no face to face appointment now. Hope you selected the new service before the payment. You just have to attend the UKVCAS centre to provide your biometrics and verification of documents.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.