ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Query on TB test

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

skpaul
Newly Registered
India

Urgent Query on TB test

Post by skpaul » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:02 pm

I am applying for Tier-2 general visa from India and my wife will be applying as Dependent. This query is for my wife. She did her TB test done recently. The doctor has mentioned there is no evidence of TB, but the chest X-ray is mentioned as "Abnormal". The doctor said, there is a small dot in the chest x-ray plate and that is why he declared it is as "Abnormal". Now, my questions are:
1) I am concerned if this["Abnormal" chest X-ray but no evidence of TB] would be an issue. Please comment, if anyone has a similar experience.
2) Can I go to another UKVI approved clinic and get her test again? I am concerned if the clinic sends the TB test result directly to the Home office immediately? If yes, then If she goes through the test second time, will her visa application get affected?

mamoru01
India

Re: Urgent Query on TB test

Post by mamoru01 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:58 pm

I recently got my TB test done in New Delhi.
I don't think the clinic sends out the TB test results directly to HO.
On my certificate under important, it says "If your chest X-rays shows abnormality required follow-up, we will also give a copy of the chest x-ray and x-ray interpretation and this should also be supplied.

I think it's submitted at the time of visa application and at immigration.

skpaul
Newly Registered
India

Re: Urgent Query on TB test

Post by skpaul » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:40 pm

mamoru01 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:58 pm
I recently got my TB test done in New Delhi.
I don't think the clinic sends out the TB test results directly to HO.
On my certificate under important, it says "If your chest X-rays shows abnormality required follow-up, we will also give a copy of the chest x-ray and x-ray interpretation and this should also be supplied.

I think it's submitted at the time of visa application and at immigration.
Thanks for your reply. Yes, they have given the X-ray plate and X-ray interpretation report. If they don't send the report directly to HO, she can do her test again from a different approved clinic.