ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalization Application errors

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

imi99999
Mood:
Pakistan

Naturalization Application errors

Post by imi99999 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:36 pm

Hi All
My friend has submitted his wife's naturalization application through a friend who is a lawyer. He provided all the necessary details to the friend (Lawyer) but lawyer has made several critical clerical error's Like wrong passport number, wrong entry exit dates, wrong day counts, entering wrong surname for the referee etc etc. Please don't be too cross with my friend's friend (lier) :evil: :oops: :evil:

My friend didn't bother looking onto application before being submitted and paid the required fees through his card and had received email confirmation.

Now he has downloaded and printed the application and found all these errors. Mr (Lawyer) has said that he will get back to him on Tuesday when he returns to office.
My friend is fuming on Mr Lier, who is his friend.
Please any advice on how to correct the details with out losing the fees.
Thank you

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Naturalization Application errors

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:55 pm

imi99999 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:36 pm
Hi All
My friend has submitted his wife's naturalization application through a friend who is a lawyer. He provided all the necessary details to the friend (Lawyer) but lawyer has made several critical clerical error's Like wrong passport number, wrong entry exit dates, wrong day counts, entering wrong surname for the referee etc etc. Please don't be too cross with my friend's friend (lier) :evil: :oops: :evil:

My friend didn't bother looking onto application before being submitted and paid the required fees through his card and had received email confirmation.

Now he has downloaded and printed the application and found all these errors. Mr (Lawyer) has said that he will get back to him on Tuesday when he returns to office.
My friend is fuming on Mr Lier, who is his friend.
Please any advice on how to correct the details with out losing the fees.
Thank you
The online form submitted cannot be corrected. However, if you still have to attend UKVCAS for your biometrics you can print the form, manually edit the errors, add a cover letter and upload with your application.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.