ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

application help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jimmy bell
Newly Registered
England

application help

Post by jimmy bell » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:45 pm

just looking for some advise, my wife is in thailand, we made her application three weeks ago which i think is now at the shefield centre being processed.

we married 18 months ago but thing is ive changed my mind about bringing her over to the uk to live with me.
i dont feel like telling her this as it will get messey

does anyone know if it can be called off without the misses in thailand finding out i did this?
any ideas how i could get the application stopped?
not worried about loosing the fee i paid, just want out now

ILR1980
Pakistan

Re: application help

Post by ILR1980 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:59 pm

Strange why applied for visa if did not wanted to bring her here and what is the reason of this sudden change of mind . You should be honest with yourself and your partner

Applicant can withdraw their application and application can only be successful when applicant and his sponsor willing to live together in Uk permanently and If sponsor let them know that he is not willing to sponsor his wife any more then visa will be rejected

inwarddoor1
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: application help

Post by inwarddoor1 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:27 am

If you withdraw yourself as the sponsor, she would find out when she receives the decision letter as it would likely state 'your husband doesn't want to sponsor your application so no visa'

Just be honest with her.

However if you failed to meet the requirement .. Like HO called your work place (which doesn't happen in all cases) and they told them you didn't work there, that could result rejection.