ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citzenship Ceremony Length (how many hours)

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

romtag
Newly Registered
Ireland

Citzenship Ceremony Length (how many hours)

Post by romtag » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:58 pm

Hi All
Does anyone have an idea how long the ceremony for the citizenship lasts? I am in the 10 am batch and I would like to get back to Dublin before evening. Thanks a lot.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Citzenship Ceremony Length (how many hours)

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:25 pm

If you read other topics about the upcoming ceremony, you will have seen that there are 3 ceremonies on the day at different times, mid morning, midday'ish and mid afternoon.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Spire01
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Spire01 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:28 pm

Hello,
Registration starts at 10am, you will be receiving the certificate,etc and will be attending the ceremony shortly after registration, probably around 11am. I guess all this would be finished within 2.5 hours max...then next batch come in. Killarney to Dublin would be 3.5 hours approx if you are driving.. so by evening around 5pm/6pm you should be Dublin if no traffic issues, etc.

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:33 pm

I'm in the 3pm batch and I'm travelling back to Dublin that evening as well and flying away the next morning :o Gotta be a super long day but still delighted that this ordeal is almost over.

The registration takes about an hour and then the ceremony takes another hour and half.

romtag
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by romtag » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:35 pm

Thanks everyone for the info. So all in all if starting at 10, I should be out by 12.30 or so.