ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank statements

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

feivourite
United Kingdom

Re: Bank statements

Post by feivourite » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:24 am

Hi guys,

I have another question here regarding the bank statement.

I'm going to order it from the bank soon, although by the time I'm making my application online, my salary transaction date will be over a month and the next one will not be on there yet. I guess my questions is does the bank statement papers will need to be NO OLDER THAN 1 MONTH old or the actual salary transaction date will need to be NO OLDER THAN 1 MONTH old?

Has anyone had similar concerns before?

Thanks!!!

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Bank statements

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:06 pm

feivourite wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:24 am
Hi guys,

I have another question here regarding the bank statement.

I'm going to order it from the bank soon, although by the time I'm making my application online, my salary transaction date will be over a month and the next one will not be on there yet. I guess my questions is does the bank statement papers will need to be NO OLDER THAN 1 MONTH old or the actual salary transaction date will need to be NO OLDER THAN 1 MONTH old?

Has anyone had similar concerns before?

Thanks!!!
Usually the bank statement should not be dated older than 31 days from the date of application.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

feivourite
United Kingdom

Absence letter

Post by feivourite » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:53 am

Hello all,

Does the Absence letter from the employer need to state where you have been on your holidays or just the dates you have taken with paid holiday?

Many thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Absence letter

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:53 pm

feivourite wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:53 am
Hello all,

Does the Absence letter from the employer need to state where you have been on your holidays or just the dates you have taken with paid holiday?

Many thanks
Just the dates 😳. If the employer knows where you are going on your private holidays isn't that a breach of privacy?!
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

feivourite
United Kingdom

Tier 2 to ILR application questions

Post by feivourite » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:59 pm

Hi guys,

I have a few questions just prior to my application, I'd appreciate all your help.

1. My employer has submitted a change to my salary and position along with a new work address a few months ago on the SMS, but it’s still not been processed in the system, the status just say ‘In progress’. And now I’m going to apply for my ILR soon, would this affect my application at all? Is there any suggestions as to what I can do? We’ve tried to contact them but no luck in speeding this up.

2. My first Tier 2 visa was from 22nd May 2014 - 22nd July 2014. Second Tier 2 visa (extension) was from 22 August 2014 - 22 July 2019. Am I qualified to apply for ILR today?

3. I was last paid on the 28th March and this is showing on the bank statement, does it mean it’s better to apply before 28th April? as the pay can’t be older than a month? If I apply after the 28th I’d need to wait for my new pay to come in which will be the 30th April, and bank statement will need 5 workings days to come in too after that. Can I apply before the 28th and submit another bank statement when I attend the appointment?

4. Document check
Current Tier 2 visa valid till 22 July 2019
Passport
Employe letter - confirm salary, will be paid for foreseeable future, will be employed for the foreseeable future. - Does this need to be signed by a senior manager at work or HR manager is fine?
Absence letter
Life in the UK pass certificate
UK master degree
Bank statement - 2 months
Pay slip - 2 months
P60 for last year - just received this so thought I might as well submit it

Is there anything else I’m missing guys?

MANY THANKS!