ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneure to ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ALPHA78
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Tier 1 Entrepreneure to ILR

Post by ALPHA78 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:48 pm

Hi

I have the following query regarding My ILR .

I was on Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa and i already did complete the 10 years Long Residency in April 2018 as well before applying the ILR on the basis of Tier 1 Entrepreneur in November 2018. I could get my ILR on the basis of 10 years long residency at the window using priority services.But i did not use this option because i have 3 dependents and if use the 10 years opting then their clock rest to zero again, so i did apply ILR on the basis of Tier 1 Entrepreneur 5 years route with my 3 dependent so they can also get ILR at the same time because they were my Tier 1 Entrepreneur dependent for the last 5 years . We did apply in Nov 2018 and now 5 months and no decision at all and no complex letter either , just receiving the monthly email . No interview at the extension time as well. I am really frustrated because we have to travel urgently abroad.

Is it possible now to vary my application to 10 years basis and use the super priority services. I am not concerning about the dependent clock reset any more. How many chances i can get the decision on the same day as all my documents are already with the HO. Will i get my fee refund as well that was £9556 of 4 applicants .

Regard

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneure to ILR

Post by zimba » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:52 pm

The standard timeframe for ILR applications is around 6 months. I suggest to wait a bit longer. You may not be able to get a priority decision now if yo vary to SET(LR)
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice