ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SET M Super Priority Delay

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

azianowar
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

ILR SET M Super Priority Delay

Post by azianowar » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:40 am

Hi All,
My wife had applied for her ILR under Super Priority process. We had the appointment and the biometrics done yesterday at Sopra Steria UKVAS centre in Croydon. All went well however, today morning we received an email from the Home Office stating the below:

Dear Mrs XXXXXXXXX,
Thank you for your recent application for Indefinite Leave to Remain, using the Super Priority Visa service.
We have attempted to process your application within the 24 hour service standard, unfortunately it appears it will not be processed within the 24 hour target. This is because your application raises exceptionally complex issues and we require further time to consider the case thoroughly and reach a decision.
I am just worried why this would be the case as I provided all the necessary documents. Please let me know if anyone else has experienced this issue and what was your outcome.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR SET M Super Priority Delay

Post by zimba » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:39 pm

Wait to hear back :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice