ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Ent ILR application - home office asks for interview

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mak9878
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 Ent ILR application - home office asks for interview

Post by Mak9878 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:25 pm

:roll:
Thats not good at all. They should update thread.

Napoleon77
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Napoleon77 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:11 pm

tier11417 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:15 pm
OP is long gone and napolean was last active today at 425pm but have not updated the thread. Wondering applicants called for interview not updating the thread later 😀
Very funny

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:46 pm

I think this thread has unnecessarily caused anxiety among the applicants when we do not have a constructive update so I highly doubt the credibility of the interview calls at the first place. I was the one who requested this thread to be open but I would like the moderators to lock this thread if you feel so.

Thanks
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.