ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

When we should apply ?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

candoer
Newly Registered
Pakistan

When we should apply ?

Post by candoer » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:20 pm

Hi

I am on Tier 2 General. wanted to apply for ILR next month.Already filled up my Online application. I 'll qualify on 15 May 2019..

If i submit/pay for my application now and set up Appointment after 15 may? would it be valid?

what is best/safest time to submit application?

how easy is it to get super priority appointment, how early we can get? (normally)?

any guidelines on it?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: When we should apply ?

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:30 pm

Date of application is the date you submit and pay online. Do NOT submit until you are within the 28 days before the end of the qualifying period. Members have been refused for applying too early.

What is your initial visa start date and what date did you enter the UK?

Appointments tend to be available within a couple of weeks, depending on your location and service available in your area.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

candoer
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by candoer » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:45 pm

Following are my visa details:
Tier 2 (General) Visa:

Visa Valid from: 12/06/14
Visa Valid until: 01/07/19

I moved to UK at 09 JUL 2014

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:50 pm

?????

member/realfantasy/ - Last active:Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:44 pm - therefore clearly not a case of forgotten log in details.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/dependent-se ... l#p1723181

Multiple Usernames (click)
Administrator wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:46 pm

This is forbidden activity.

You may have one member ID here and only one. We make exceptions only under specific cases, and only when we can monitor all such activity.

Members activating and/or posting from multiple ID's (without specific, written previous arrangements) will be banned from the forum.

The Admin
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.