ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Processing time definition

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

NickyKel67
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Processing time definition

Post by NickyKel67 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:05 pm

Apologies if this is a daft question but I couldn't find an answer searching the forum.
When does the 12 week processing time actually start I.e. is it from the date of application or the date of the biometrics ? We had a 2 week delay on our biometric appointment due to services being suspended at the processing centres in the US .
Thanks in advance

Rockinglove
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Processing time definition

Post by Rockinglove » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:21 pm

NickyKel67 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:05 pm
Apologies if this is a daft question but I couldn't find an answer searching the forum.
When does the 12 week processing time actually start I.e. is it from the date of application or the date of the biometrics ? We had a 2 week delay on our biometric appointment due to services being suspended at the processing centres in the US .
Thanks in advance
Date of biometric
Allah is Great