ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Set M - A few questions before we apply

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

s4aox
Newly Registered

ILR Set M - A few questions before we apply

Post by s4aox » Wed May 01, 2019 2:00 pm

Hello,

My wife is currently on the 5 year spouse visa route, we're in a position to now apply for ILR Set-M and I had a few questions if i may.

1. My latest bank statement won't arrive on time but I can get a PDF version online, will this suffice?
2.We're thinking of using the Priority Service (not the super priority one), is this a postal service?
3. I understand I need to upload all my documentation, if the above is a postal service, do we then need to post all the documents (the ones that I uploaded) somewhere?

Many Thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: ILR Set M - A few questions before we apply

Post by CULLINAN » Wed May 01, 2019 2:41 pm

s4aox wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 2:00 pm
Hello,

My wife is currently on the 5 year spouse visa route, we're in a position to now apply for ILR Set-M and I had a few questions if i may.

1. My latest bank statement won't arrive on time but I can get a PDF version online, will this suffice?
2.We're thinking of using the Priority Service (not the super priority one), is this a postal service?
3. I understand I need to upload all my documentation, if the above is a postal service, do we then need to post all the documents (the ones that I uploaded) somewhere?

Many Thanks
1) With the new system, evidence can be originals or copies.
2) There is only standard OR super priority 24 hours service. Note 24 hours is not a guarantee and may take longer. You apply online.
3) With the new service, you upload your documents only and attend the UKVCAS centre to provide your biometrics. They will verify your documents and return you all the originals. No need to post anything.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Kishpatel1
Newly Registered

Post by Kishpatel1 » Wed May 01, 2019 4:12 pm

I've completed my wife's SET M ILR application. It was pretty easy, however you need to make sure all your documents are uploaded properly and in the correct areas specified.

Filled in Online Application Monday 29th April 17:00pm
Appointment Wednesday 1st May 08:00am ( Paid extra £100 for this)
Answer Wednesday 1st May 15:00pm

s4aox
Newly Registered

Post by s4aox » Wed May 01, 2019 4:25 pm

tier11417 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 2:41 pm
s4aox wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 2:00 pm
Hello,

Many Thanks
1) With the new system, evidence can be originals or copies.
2) There is only standard OR super priority 24 hours service. Note 24 hours is not a guarantee and may take longer. You apply online.
3) With the new service, you upload your documents only and attend the UKVCAS centre to provide your biometrics. They will verify your documents and return you all the originals. No need to post anything.
There are two priority services:

Super Priority and Expedited processing - Priority service, have a look here

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... march-2019

Does anyone know if Expedited processing - Priority service is apply by post or in person? Also, are you saying PDF bank statements are fine now? I don't need to stamp then like before?

Thanks