ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Reunion

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bahriok
inactive
Mood:
Turkey

Re: Family Reunion

Post by bahriok » Thu May 02, 2019 1:54 pm

Hi
50 dayd ago I applied to bring my wife and aon under 18 to Uk. During application I was not able to pay IHS for my son because he was under 18. Yesterday I received a letter they are asking me to pay $1644. Is this for 5 years. In terms of acceptance what doea it mean. Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu May 02, 2019 1:58 pm

IHS for a settlement visa is £1200.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

bahriok
inactive
Mood:
Turkey

Post by bahriok » Thu May 02, 2019 3:09 pm

thanks When 1200£ is converted to ,$ it is around 1644$. ln the mail ther are sying that

The application has been amended for the IHS payment request. The Visa type will appear as, Settlement- Child Under 18 and Granted LLTR.

Does this mean that they will grant visa
thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu May 02, 2019 3:10 pm

bahriok wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 3:09 pm
The application has been amended for the IHS payment request. The Visa type will appear as, Settlement- Child Under 18 and Granted LLTR.

Does this mean that they will grant visa
Probably yes.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

bahriok
inactive
Mood:
Turkey

Post by bahriok » Mon May 13, 2019 8:00 am

Hi

A week after after asking to pay IHS (We paid) for under 18 my wife received my wife and son received the following mail. During aplication they kept their passports at home.

Please be advised that UK Visas & Immigration have made a decision on your application and you are now required to submit your passport to the UK Visa Application Centre by 07 June 2019. Passport resubmission is open 10:00 – 16:00, Monday to Friday . Once your passport is received UK Visas & Immigration aim to return your passport within 7 calendar days.

What can we assume? I sie approved? Or do they still put refusal stamps on passports?

Thanks

bahriok
inactive
Mood:
Turkey

Post by bahriok » Mon May 13, 2019 1:14 pm

Sorry about above message it was written in rush and excitement.
My son is under 18 not my wife. 10 days ago ukvi asked us to pay IHS charge. We kept our passports during application. Yesterday I received the following. Any experience with this message.
Thanks

Please be advised that UK Visas & Immigration have made a decision on your application and you are now required to submit your passport to the UK Visa Application Centre by 07 June 2019. Passport resubmission is open 10:00 – 16:00, Monday to Friday . Once your passport is received UK Visas & Immigration aim to return your passport within 7 calendar days.

bahriok
inactive
Mood:
Turkey

Post by bahriok » Mon May 13, 2019 8:42 pm

Since there is no reply I wonder if I've asked a wrong question?