ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Clarification

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Yoyo1977
Newly Registered
Bulgaria

Spouse Visa Clarification

Post by Yoyo1977 » Thu May 02, 2019 3:23 pm

Is there any one know how to track spousal visa extension application. I have submitted my document on April 12.i still didn't hear anything from them. Secondly the company that I work for requesting me status of my application. Please advise.

ariamus
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: Spouse Visa Clarification

Post by ariamus » Thu May 02, 2019 5:36 pm

You can’t track an application, you will hear from them when they have a decision, typically 8 weeks for an FLR(M) extension.

If you do call them, it will be a generic response.

Remind your employer that your right to work, reside in UK etc remain unaltered until the application has been decided.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse Visa Clarification

Post by seagul » Thu May 02, 2019 7:02 pm

Yoyo1977 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 3:23 pm
.Secondly the company that I work for requesting me status of my application. Please advise.
https://www.gov.uk/check-job-applicant-right-to-work
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.