ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

When to upload document for PBS dependant

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

asjakkas2
India

PBS dependant application- correct time to apply

Post by asjakkas2 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:38 pm

hi , experts

My wife's PBS dependant visa is expiring on 29th May 19. My question is

1 When Can she apply for extension ? Is it within last 28 days before current leave expires ?
2. does she need English language test. she is in UK on PBS dependant since Feb 2017

Many thanks for help in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: PBS dependant application- correct time to apply

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:14 am

1. Any time before visa expires.

2. No.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

asjakkas2
India

Re: PBS dependant application- correct time to apply

Post by asjakkas2 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:29 am

Many thanks Char, really appreciate

asjakkas2
India

PBS dependant application form- IHS surcharge query

Post by asjakkas2 » Thu May 02, 2019 11:36 pm

HI all experts,

I was filling in application form for my wife's PBS dependant form. While paying IHS surcharge they are asking main applicant's Visa status, the form is really complicated as I have now indefinite leave to remain and there is no option to select this in question of 'select visa route of main applicant' so I am selecting 'type 2' then in second question selecting visa type as ' type 2 (General) up to 3 years.

1. Question is am i doing Correct thing here ?

Then Further while calculating NHS surcharge, They are asking Main applicant's visa Expiry date. As I have now Indefinite leave to remain, I am entering expiry date as per ILR biometric which is 31-12-2024- 6 years from now on. Because of that NHS surcharge is coming up to £2400.

As far as I know My wife will get maximum of 3 years of Dependant Visa. so per year £400 x3 = £1200. This much I should be paying.

2. so Question is Do I have to pay £2400 now in order to proceed with application even though she will get max 3 years visa, Will they refund remaining Surcharge ?

Please answer quickest if you can as need to submit application sooner. many thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: PBS dependant application form- IHS surcharge query

Post by CR001 » Fri May 03, 2019 6:19 am

Put your ILR expiry date as 3 years from now, ie 2022 to get the correct Ihs fee.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

asjakkas2
India

Post by asjakkas2 » Fri May 03, 2019 8:29 am

hi CR001

Thanks for response quickly,

I Know I just need IHS referrence number in order to proceed with application and I would have paid correct fees to cover 3 years if select 3 years expiry date.

1. Will case worker consider this as mistake or false information as BPR card shows upto 2024 ? Or anyway they going to give her 3 years visa and so as far as I have covered 3 years IHS surcharge they will be ok ?

Any comment on this please from my previous query
3. I was filling in application form for my wife's PBS dependant form. While paying IHS surcharge they are asking main applicant's Visa status, the form is really complicated as I have now indefinite leave to remain and there is no option to select this in question of 'select visa route of main applicant' so I am selecting 'type 2' then in second question selecting visa type as ' type 2 (General) up to 3 years.

thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri May 03, 2019 8:51 am

1. No. It is a glitch in the system they are aware of and many members have dien this and had no issues.

3. Yes, your previous status if ILR is not there.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

asjakkas2
India

Post by asjakkas2 » Fri May 03, 2019 9:55 am

hi CR001,,
Many thanks , I dont know how can I thank you enough for your help.

I think i will have to restart the application with new email as every time I log in it brings me to last page of IHS charge payment says ' £2400' ' pay now'. Not giving me option to change expiry date.

Thanks a ton CR001

asjakkas2
India

When to upload document for PBS dependant

Post by asjakkas2 » Wed May 08, 2019 9:09 pm

Hi all experts,

I have applied PBS dependant visa. After submitting application on 4th may i booked appointment with UKVCAS. I have paid £35 for document checking service. My appointment is tomorrow at cryodon centre. question is

1. when i need to upload document. do I need to do it myself from home or if I take all there and they can do it for me as I have paid £35.

2. Once you upload document. does it allow you to upload another document at later time or date if you miss any.
3. any more tips or advise with this new service please, i am going tomorrow.

thanks all