ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Two signature on life in the UK test certificate.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Nirmalhere
Newly Registered
England

Two signature on life in the UK test certificate.

Post by Nirmalhere » Fri May 03, 2019 12:52 pm

Hello, good day/night to you all.

Here is my problem:
So, today I took life in the UK test and passed it. I was happy when I was handed the certificate and told sign it. As happy as I was, I signed it without thinking much about it. BUT as soon as finished signing it, the invigilator told me that it was different from what it was on my provisional license. And that was my f**k up.
The invigilator then told me to sign with the sign that was on my provisional license next to the signature I already did.
I did as he told me and now my life in the UK test certificate has two signature- one old one and one new one.

My question is, would this create any problem when applying for leave to remain?
Also, BTW I have no signature on my BRP since I was under 16 when my family applied for it?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Two signature on life in the UK test certificate.

Post by zimba » Fri May 03, 2019 2:51 pm

It should not be an issue
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice