ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

"HELP HELP HELP URGENT PLS" revoked eea family permit on arrival

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

joshuan987
Newly Registered
England

"HELP HELP HELP URGENT PLS" revoked eea family permit on arrival

Post by joshuan987 » Sat May 04, 2019 11:35 pm

HI ALL,
guys pls help me out about my current situation my eea family permit has been revoked on my arrival uk REASON( IO said your wife is not here on your arrival and he asked when did you meet your wife last time I said 1 year than he said I am not satisfy with that relation its been long you didn't see each other. I am in detention center right now they said we will be return back to your home country but they give me a right of appeal my wife is coming from the Europe but I said to her not to come until I get legal advice. Guys help me out pls. what I need to do?

Obie
Ireland

Re: "HELP HELP HELP URGENT PLS" revoked eea family permit on arrival

Post by Obie » Sat May 04, 2019 11:38 pm

I think your wife should come immediately as that will change your legal position, there is not point stopping her from coming, it is actually counterproductive.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

joshuan987
Newly Registered
England

Post by joshuan987 » Sat May 04, 2019 11:50 pm

she said to me I am coming straight next available flight but I am bit scared they might ask her a lot at the airport or might detain her. they already gave me a letter that my eea family permit has been revoked.

jmedina
Mood:
Argentina

Post by jmedina » Sat May 04, 2019 11:58 pm

Where was she? What do you mean "coming from Europe"? Family permit is for family members of EEA Nationals LIVING in the UK or coming with them.
Having her coming to meet you will solve it all, as you will be now crossing the border together, as it is supposed to be.
How did you get the Family Permit without her residing in the UK?
You will be fine as long as she comes to meet you and your situation is legitim, don't worry.
Are you still on a relationship or are you separated?

joshuan987
Newly Registered
England

Post by joshuan987 » Sun May 05, 2019 12:02 am

@jmedina she is on holiadys went to see her parents she is residing in the uk tax payer got job everything...we are still in relationship I just got the eea permit 3 weeks before..

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Sun May 05, 2019 12:11 am

Why Did you decided to come before her? It's your first entry to the UK under EU rules so it should have been together or she waiting for you in the airport. Anyway you can't do anything. She need to come back ASAP to rescue you. Remember what you said in the airport. write them in piece of paper what ever you remember you said to the IO because they will use that to build a case against you. Highly likely they will interview you and your wife separately soon
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021

joshuan987
Newly Registered
England

Post by joshuan987 » Sun May 05, 2019 12:15 am

@askmeplz... I didn't know about that she must be in uk on visa they said multiple entry. I been lookin for the ticket for 3 weeks due to the Olympic seats were full I got that seat available I booked that one and that caused me this I didn't know this ..they interviewd me already asked me about 60 questions I gave them answer

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun May 05, 2019 12:18 am

Let her come, if she is exercising treaty rights in the UK, but only went on Holiday, it should not be a problem after your first entry, as you will them have acquired the right to reside, but on the first visit, please make sure she is around.

joshuan987
Newly Registered
England

Post by joshuan987 » Sun May 05, 2019 12:20 am

I am trying to get a legal advisor but all are not available due to bank holidays they said we might ring you on Tuesday I need to fill that form I need help because I am running out of time on website they said you got 72 hour to make a appeal against.

joshuan987
Newly Registered
England

Post by joshuan987 » Sun May 05, 2019 12:22 am

@obie I think that's my life biggest mistake I have done but as I said I didn't know about that...
can you guys tell me what law im falling in to fight this case..

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun May 05, 2019 12:25 am

Your wife needs to come as a matter of urgency, no one will deport her, and they you apply for judicial review, otherwise you simply have no case, and that is my honest opinion. Without your wife being present in the UK, you have no basis of entry under EU law and you will be removed unfortunately.

joshuan987
Newly Registered
England

Post by joshuan987 » Sun May 05, 2019 12:28 am

@obie what do you think they might interview her on her arrival at airport or they give us a time to prepare ourself?

jmedina
Mood:
Argentina

Post by jmedina » Sun May 05, 2019 12:31 am

Nothing to prepare, just tell the truth to whatever they ask. Make sure your wife does the same.
If you are writing here I assume you can also text her, right?

joshuan987
Newly Registered
England

Post by joshuan987 » Sun May 05, 2019 12:34 am

@jmedina.. yeah she is calling me every after half n hour and she said if they send you back I wil come there n I will do sucide and blame on IO :( coz we been waiting for long to see each other..

jmedina
Mood:
Argentina

Post by jmedina » Sun May 05, 2019 12:43 am

Again, you have nothing to be afraid of as long as you have your stuff in order. Your relationship and her treaty rights should have been proven when you were granted the FP, so you only need her presence. Just in case I would have marriage certificate and some supporting documents just in case. But if you don't, tell them that all that was shown on the FP application.
Good luck, you will be just fine.

joshuan987
Newly Registered
England

Post by joshuan987 » Sun May 05, 2019 12:48 am

thanks for your help guys.

Bunny47
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Bunny47 » Sun May 05, 2019 1:39 am

Do as Obie suggested and you'll be fine. Don't panic everything will be fine.

joshuan987
Newly Registered
England

Post by joshuan987 » Sun May 05, 2019 10:26 am

thanks guys for your help. they are moving me to other big detention so where I can get legal advice. I just wanted to know what case might I do against them any little help will be appreciated because see so many post on this forum solicitor messed up with the case and persons lose all right of appeals even though JR.

Blacksea28
Turkey

Post by Blacksea28 » Sun May 05, 2019 10:50 am

joshuan987 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 10:26 am
thanks guys for your help. they are moving me to other big detention so where I can get legal advice. I just wanted to know what case might I do against them any little help will be appreciated because see so many post on this forum solicitor messed up with the case and persons lose all right of appeals even though JR.
With EEA family permit visa, your wife either must travel with you or must be already in the UK, otherwise they will tell you "end of story", because there is no legal background which would protect you.

You would have chance if your wife could come over urgently and explain/present herself. So, better to ask her to come over

joshuan987
Newly Registered
England

Post by joshuan987 » Sun May 05, 2019 11:05 am

Blacksea28 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 10:50 am
joshuan987 wrote:
With EEA family permit visa, your wife either must travel with you or must be already in the UK, otherwise they will tell you "end of story", because there is no legal background which would protect you.

You would have chance if your wife could come over urgently and explain/present herself. So, better to ask her to come over
she is desperate to come here but I need legal advisor and because off bank holidays I havnt got anyone till Tuesday may I get legal advisor as soobn as they moved me to bigger detention center

Blacksea28
Turkey

Post by Blacksea28 » Sun May 05, 2019 11:37 am

joshuan987 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 11:05 am
Blacksea28 wrote:
joshuan987 wrote:

she is desperate to come here but I need legal advisor and because off bank holidays I havnt got anyone till Tuesday may I get legal advisor as soobn as they moved me to bigger detention center
I understand you, hope things will be okay, hope you can find also legal advisor too.

But, there is nothing to be desperated. All you need is to say truth, explain them everything, ask your wife to come and tell this to immigration officers, that all.

Legal advisor won't change the fact that EEA family visa holders need to travel with their spouse or spouse already needs to be in the UK. (While applying to visa, you already declare this, also on your visa there is name and surname of your spouse too)

Anyway, good luck!

joshuan987
Newly Registered
England

Post by joshuan987 » Sun May 05, 2019 12:53 pm

Blacksea28 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 11:37 am
joshuan987 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 11:05 am
Blacksea28 wrote:
joshuan987 wrote:

I understand you, hope things will be okay, hope you can find also legal advisor too.

But, there is nothing to be desperated. All you need is to say truth, explain them everything, ask your wife to come and tell this to immigration officers, that all.

Legal advisor won't change the fact that EEA family visa holders need to travel with their spouse or spouse already needs to be in the UK. (While applying to visa, you already declare this, also on your visa there is name and surname of your spouse too)

Anyway, good luck!

@blacksea28 thanks for your advice really appreciating... all I want is they give us a time to prepare ourself to tribunal coz I am not satisfy IO the I had a interviewed with kind of dearly beloved. if she might get the same one any wrong ans will go against me. that's what I need to speak with legal advisor so we can prepare ourself before go to tribunal... on letter its says you got 14 days time to lodge your appeal to tribunal...

NatCam
Georgia

Post by NatCam » Sun May 05, 2019 2:17 pm

So she hasn't seen you for a year and instead of going to your home country and travel back together with you she goes on holiday - presumably to her home country? knowing that you had already got your entry clearance and were ready to fly over? Then, you stop her from coming - in case they interview her at the airport and then deport her? Why should they deport her if she hasn't done anything wrong? If she was so desperate to see you why did she go on holiday in the first place? Now she is threatening to kill herself, you say... calling you every half hour?
Some people are so gullible.
What is written on the sticker in your passport may I ask?
Who was going to meet you at the airport? Where were you going to stay? When is your wife coming back?
You know very well your wife should have been in the country. You obviously read on this forum (your words) so should have known.
My apologies to moderators and good people on this forum - for my rant. It is just so obvious: there is more to this story than...%^%$,t.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun May 05, 2019 2:26 pm

NatCam wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 2:17 pm
So she hasn't seen you for a year and instead of going to your home country and travel back together with you she goes on holiday - presumably to her home country? knowing that you had already got your entry clearance and were ready to fly over? Then, you stop her from coming - in case they interview her at the airport and then deport her? Why should they deport her if she hasn't done anything wrong? If she was so desperate to see you why did she go on holiday in the first place? Now she is threatening to kill herself, you say... calling you every half hour?
Who was going to meet you at the airport? Where were you going to stay? When is your wife coming back?
You know very well your wife should have been in the country. You obviously read on this forum (your words) so should have known.
My apologies to moderators and good people on this forum - for my rant. It is just so obvious: there is more to this story than...%^%$,t.
Very similar question asked by another user (possibly same user) a few days ago.

eea-route-applications/urgent-need-help ... 79973.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Blacksea28
Turkey

Post by Blacksea28 » Sun May 05, 2019 2:26 pm

NatCam wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 2:17 pm
I had the same impression but did not want to tell straight away :)

There is smth hidden behind this story, it is obvious. I understand that it might be private, but just making confusion/taking time of those who wants to help...