ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

supporting documents scan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Imhere01
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: supporting documents scan

Post by Imhere01 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:57 pm

Halima19888 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:31 am
Imhere01 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:44 am
Halima19888 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:43 pm
I can understand it’s stressful for us all because this is a new procedure. Even my solicitor was a bit taken back as she normally posts all supporting documents of her clients.
Hopefully by us posting our experiences on here others will know how it works and will be better prepared unlike we were :cry:
I pray all goes well for you.
Hey I wanted to ask whether you paid for priority in the U.K. or abroad?
Also did you provide confirmation of paying for priority in with your supporting docs?
Just a little anxious as I haven’t received my eco email yet 🙈

I paid for priority here, in the UK.
My husband gave the printed priority reciept along with other receipts when giving his passport in Mirpur.
I also gave the printed priority reciept to be scanned along with my supporting documents at the VFS centre in manchester.
I received the email that application has been received and is being prepared for consideration by an entry clearance officer, on Tuesday 23rd April.
Keep me in your prayers please.
Hope you get an answer soon.
Thanks.
We paid in India as the website was down when I tried to pay here. Just hoping they’ve received confirmation from vfs that we have paid for priory but anyways .. just got to wait 😁

hamakhaa

Post by hamakhaa » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:07 pm

Hello everyone,
Can anyone of you please confirm if the TB certificate is required for the applicant to take during the biometric appt? Has anyone recently applied from Pakistan specifically from Karachi?

I am the sponsor and I brought the TB certificate (when I visited Pakistan last month) so that I can submit in UK.

Thanks,
Hamakhaa.
hamakhaa wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:59 pm
What document did the applicant took with her/him during the biometric appointment. Is that just the appt and payment confirmation and passport?

I was in Pakistan last week so I brought TB certificate with me so that I can provide to the home office here in Sheffield. Do you think the applicant would need that (and other doc) as part of biometric appt?
Exquisit33 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:06 am
No brother

It’s for applicants abroad.

Our applicant is in Pakistan and we applied for her first spouse visa entry

Halima19888
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Halima19888 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:40 pm

hamakhaa wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:07 pm
Hello everyone,
Can anyone of you please confirm if the TB certificate is required for the applicant to take during the biometric appt? Has anyone recently applied from Pakistan specifically from Karachi?

I am the sponsor and I brought the TB certificate (when I visited Pakistan last month) so that I can submit in UK.

Thanks,
Hamakhaa.
hamakhaa wrote:
What document did the applicant took with her/him during the biometric appointment. Is that just the appt and payment confirmation and passport?

I was in Pakistan last week so I brought TB certificate with me so that I can provide to the home office here in Sheffield. Do you think the applicant would need that (and other doc) as part of biometric appt?
Exquisit33 wrote:
No brother

For biometrics appointment you need applicants passport, printed confirmation of IHS payment, online application and if you have paid priority then printed reciept for that.
Don’t need TB certificate.
TB Certificate is needed to be sent along with all other supporting documents in the UK.

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:28 pm

Don’t forget to take document checklist that is generated from UKVI after you submit application online.
Allah is the greatest!

hamakhaa

Post by hamakhaa » Fri May 03, 2019 2:26 pm

Did you manage to resolve this issue. I am also able to view the document before the upload but not after the upload is done. In the preview window it says how many documents are already uploaded but doesnt preview them.

How did you resolve this?
ILR1980 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:48 am
I am currently uploading document for Fiance VIsa. They redirect you to VFS global after paying fees for uploading documents and for booking appointment . Documents should not be more than 10MB if PDF . Its really stupid process because you can preview files before uploading but cannot see it after uploading so we have no clue what documents got uploaded successfully ..Process of uploading is different for application made inside and outside UK.. VFsglobal deal with outside application and they have very negative reviews

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/vfsglobal.com

Fizzy513
Mood:
Afghanistan

Post by Fizzy513 » Fri May 03, 2019 10:54 pm

Halima19888 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:40 pm
hamakhaa wrote:
Hello everyone,

Thanks,
Hamakhaa.
hamakhaa wrote:

Exquisit33 wrote:
No brother

For biometrics appointment you need applicants passport, printed confirmation of IHS payment, online application and if you have paid priority then printed reciept for that.
TB Certificate is needed to be sent along with all other supporting documents in the UK.

Hi so I want to apply for spouse visa and bring my partner from Pakistan. I have got her to postA1 life skills and she will post TB medical certificate. How do I go about the supporting documents. Do I have to post to Sheffield or do I have to take to a application test centre. How do I pay for priority service online it keeps saying unavailable at this location (Islamabad).

hamakhaa

Post by hamakhaa » Sat May 04, 2019 12:28 am

Thanks Halima for your response.

Regarding the barcode separated pages, there are 8/9 of them. I am struggling to decide on where to put the accommodation docs. This is because there is an Accommodation - Temporary/Permanent item and then in the Sponsor Evidence they have mentioned about Sponsor proof of accommodation. Where should I put the proof of accommodation docs like tenancy agreement, housing inspection report etc?

Similarly, there is a financial evidence section but then in the sponsor evidence section they have mentioned to put financial proof within that section.

Where did you put these documents or how did you organise your list of documents into these sections please?

Regards,
Hamakhaa.
Halima19888 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:40 pm
hamakhaa wrote:
Hello everyone,

Thanks,
Hamakhaa.
hamakhaa wrote:

Exquisit33 wrote:
No brother

ILR1980
Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Sat May 04, 2019 3:11 am

hamakhaa wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 2:26 pm
Did you manage to resolve this issue. I am also able to view the document before the upload but not after the upload is done. In the preview window it says how many documents are already uploaded but doesnt preview them.

How did you resolve this?
ILR1980 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:48 am
I am currently uploading document for Fiance VIsa. They redirect you to VFS global after paying fees for uploading documents and for booking appointment . Documents should not be more than 10MB if PDF . Its really stupid process because you can preview files before uploading but cannot see it after uploading so we have no clue what documents got uploaded successfully ..Process of uploading is different for application made inside and outside UK.. VFsglobal deal with outside application and they have very negative reviews

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/vfsglobal.com
I did not wanted her visa to get refused because of some missing supporting document so opted for document scanning service at visa application centre and then was able to booked appointment in Islamabad and applicant took all documents with her in visa centre and they scanned it freely in centre

rmkirfan
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rmkirfan » Sat May 04, 2019 7:45 am

You can view the documents list after you make bio payment. Document list will display on the payment receipt.I did found couple of documents missing,but uploaded later. We can selfupload untill bio appointment.

zaf1
Pakistan

Post by zaf1 » Sat May 04, 2019 10:33 pm

Hello guys,
I am curiously reading this form and wanted to apply for my wife visa (spouse visa, I am on ILR).
Can anyone who been through the process please help me with the following queries. I shall be extremely grateful.
Currently, the fees are 1523£ and 1200£ for health surcharge? Does anyone know what is the priority fees and how to pay?
As my wife is in Pakistan at the moment so we can only apply online.
That is possible via https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/home/welcome
When I open this link I see new service mentioned. Opening that link takes me to some gov.uk site and I choose English then visa type is Appendix FM Partner? Is this correct?

After completing all information on this page where do I go next for supporting documents upload? Do I get any options to self upload them anywhere? Please help I shall be extremely grateful.

THANKS ALL!

rmkirfan
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rmkirfan » Sat May 04, 2019 11:08 pm

zaf1 wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 10:33 pm
Hello guys,
I am curiously reading this form and wanted to apply for my wife visa (spouse visa, I am on ILR).
Can anyone who been through the process please help me with the following queries. I shall be extremely grateful.
Currently, the fees are 1523£ and 1200£ for health surcharge? Does anyone know what is the priority fees and how to pay?
As my wife is in Pakistan at the moment so we can only apply online.
That is possible via https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/home/welcome
When I open this link I see new service mentioned. Opening that link takes me to some gov.uk site and I choose English then visa type is Appendix FM Partner? Is this correct?

After completing all information on this page where do I go next for supporting documents upload? Do I get any options to self upload them anywhere? Please help I shall be extremely grateful.

THANKS ALL!
Application and Priority fee approx £2200
If she is entering UK for the first time, them Appendix FM is correct.
When u finish application, it will direct you to pay IHS payment first and then application fee. You will get email with link to complete next steps . You will see 3 steps
1. download check list : you have to, need to upload this checklist during self upload.
2.TB check list
3. upload documents and biometric , this will take you to VFS website , log in and submit details. You have to choose priority service here.

zaf1
Pakistan

Post by zaf1 » Sat May 04, 2019 11:25 pm

Many Thanks, rmkirfan for a response.

1) So, I will get an email link to download the checklist. I must download and accompany this with supporting documents and print it for biometrics as well.

2) What to do with TB checklist. I will request my wife to scan her TB test and then we can upload it with supporting documents also she can take it to her biometrics appointment as well.

3) On VFS site, will I get login username and password details? Can I self upload here? Is there any catch in using priority service. I meant does it give you limited time to upload.

4) Sorry, one more query. What is the expected time frame for priority service and non-priority application?

Thanks again!

rmkirfan
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rmkirfan » Sun May 05, 2019 6:17 am

zaf1 wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 11:25 pm

1) So, I will get an email link to download the checklist. I must download and accompany this with supporting documents and print it for biometrics as well. Correct

2) What to do with TB checklist. I will request my wife to scan her TB test and then we can upload it with supporting documents also she can take it to her biometrics appointment as well. Country check list really, if someone wants to double check at that point.she doesnot need to take to bio,if u upload.

3) On VFS site, will I get login username and password details? Can I self upload here? Is there any catch in using priority service. I meant does it give you limited time to upload. You can register at the same time. docs size limit should be less ( than 6mb or 10mb not sure) .once you start uploading , if you are inactive for few minutes, might get error messages. But can log in again and continue. Self upload available untill bio appointment. Further guidelines available on VFS how to upload.

4) Sorry, one more query. What is the expected time frame for priority service and non-priority application? Priority 4-6wks, non priority 12 wks, can be longer.

Thanks again!

hamakhaa

Post by hamakhaa » Sun May 05, 2019 10:54 pm

Thanks everyone for all your advice, just a quick question.

====1=====
What have you all got for the confirmation of IHS payment. All I can see in my email inbox is an email which confirms the reference number, which looks like this:
UK Visas & Immigration

You should retain the details of this transaction for your records in case of future queries.

Immigration health surcharge complete

Date: May 3, 2019
Name: [Name of applicant]
IHS reference number: [Reference number]

This email confirms your immigration health surcharge (IHS) reference number.

If you made a payment, you should have received a separate email receipt from Worldpay.

What you need to do next

Finish your visa application and include your IHS reference number.

If you’re applying in person at a premium service centre, you’ll need your IHS reference number when you attend your appointment.

Find out more

Contact UKVI

Immigration health surcharge
Is there any other email confirmation regarding IHS??

====2=====
Also, if we submit the supporting documents here in UK, do we also need to submit any from the following documents:

1. Payment confirmation
2. IHS confirmation
3. Online Vaf form version (ACCESS UK version)
4. Document checklist

====3=====
The only document that requires to be signed by the applicant is the document checklist, is this correct? Is there any other document to be signed before the biometric/document submission?

rmkirfan
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rmkirfan » Mon May 06, 2019 9:33 am

hamakhaa wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 10:54 pm

====1=====
What have you all got for the confirmation of IHS payment. All I can see in my email inbox is an email which confirms the reference number, which looks like this:
UK Visas & Immigration

You should retain the details of this transaction for your records in case of future queries.

If you made a payment, you should have received a separate email receipt from Worldpay.

What you need to do next

If you’re applying in person at a premium service centre, you’ll need your IHS reference number when you attend your appointment.

Find out more

Contact UKVI

Is there any other email confirmation regarding IHS?? No, I received same, that is it.

====2=====
Also, if we submit the supporting documents here in UK, do we also need to submit any from the following documents:

1. Payment confirmation
2. IHS confirmation
4. Document checklist

====3=====
The only document that requires to be signed by the applicant is the document checklist, is this correct? Is there any other document to be signed before the biometric/document submission? No

hamakhaa

Post by hamakhaa » Mon May 06, 2019 7:42 pm

Thanks rmkirfan.

Do you know if we can submit these documents in UK centres before the biometric appointment? Or is it after wards?
rmkirfan wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 9:33 am
hamakhaa wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 10:54 pm

====1=====
UK Visas & Immigration

What you need to do next

Find out more

Contact UKVI

Is there any other email confirmation regarding IHS?? No, I received same, that is it.

====2=====

1. Payment confirmation
2. IHS confirmation
4. Document checklist

====3=====
The only document that requires to be signed by the applicant is the document checklist, is this correct? Is there any other document to be signed before the biometric/document submission? No

rmkirfan
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rmkirfan » Tue May 07, 2019 2:00 pm

hamakhaa wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 7:42 pm
Thanks rmkirfan.
Do you know if we can submit these documents in UK centres before the biometric appointment? Or is it after wards?
after bio

Heythereitsme
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Heythereitsme » Fri May 10, 2019 10:41 am

Halima19888 wrote:
I can understand it’s stressful for us all because this is a new procedure. Even my solicitor was a bit taken back as she normally posts all supporting documents of her clients.
Hopefully by us posting our experiences on here others will know how it works and will be better prepared unlike we were :cry:
Congratulations on getting the visa! I saw your post in the timeline thread :)

Halima19888
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Halima19888 » Sat May 11, 2019 2:29 pm

Heythereitsme wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 10:41 am
Halima19888 wrote:
Congratulations on getting the visa! I saw your post in the timeline thread :)

Thank you very much! I pray all goes well for you all and you get a positive answer very soon!
I’m glad to be helping others in any way I can.

zaf1
Pakistan

Post by zaf1 » Sun May 12, 2019 2:12 pm

rmkirfan wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 6:17 am
zaf1 wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 11:25 pm

1) So, I will get an email link to download the checklist. I must download and accompany this with supporting documents and print it for biometrics as well. Correct

2) What to do with TB checklist. I will request my wife to scan her TB test and then we can upload it with supporting documents also she can take it to her biometrics appointment as well. Country check list really, if someone wants to double check at that point.she doesnot need to take to bio,if u upload.

3) On VFS site, will I get login username and password details? Can I self upload here? Is there any catch in using priority service. I meant does it give you limited time to upload. You can register at the same time. docs size limit should be less ( than 6mb or 10mb not sure) .once you start uploading , if you are inactive for few minutes, might get error messages. But can log in again and continue. Self upload available untill bio appointment. Further guidelines available on VFS how to upload.

4) Sorry, one more query. What is the expected time frame for priority service and non-priority application? Priority 4-6wks, non priority 12 wks, can be longer.

Thanks again!
You can register at the same time. docs size limit should be less ( than 6mb or 10mb not sure) .once you start uploading.
Is this the document size for all documents collectively or a single document ? does anyone know? Many thanks rmkirfan again!

hamakhaa

Post by hamakhaa » Sun May 12, 2019 5:01 pm

Hello everyone,
Does anyone of you can confirm please that the "generated" document checklist as part of completing the visa application for spouse does not include all the usual supporting document that we are looking to submit?

Have you used a similar document checklist rather than the exhaustive list of all document that we submit. For e.g. supporting docs like accommodation docs, financial docs, employer docs are not listed in this document checklist.

Is this all normal?

Thanks,
hamakhaa

hamakhaa

Post by hamakhaa » Tue May 14, 2019 1:17 pm

Hello Exquisit33 and others,
Today my wife had an biometric appointment. The biometric is done and they have taken her passport.

The confusion is with regards to the generated document checklist. On the 5th page, they have signed themselves and let my wife signed it etc. and have given it to my wife. It also has a sort of sticker/stamp on the first page. Is this needs to go with the supporting documents in UK (I myself as sponsor planning to submit in next few days)? Can I just ask my wife to scan it (so that it gets to me immediately) is that ok?

On page 2, where the list of documents are, my wife forgot to tick them and then the officials didnt tick either. Is that something we can do to tick them now or should we leave it as the document are going to be still included as part of the supporting documents?
Exquisit33 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:28 pm
Don’t forget to take document checklist that is generated from UKVI after you submit application online.