ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 2 - PBS DEPENDENT APPLIACTION

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

abhishekgaur1222
Newly Registered
India

TIER 2 - PBS DEPENDENT APPLIACTION

Post by abhishekgaur1222 » Sun May 05, 2019 6:51 am

Hi ,

My wife is applying for TIER 2 GENERAL (Upto 3 years or less) and she has an visa appointment of 9 May, 2019 : 09:30 .
Her application is submitted by her employer and they've submitted all the documents online.
Now i would to apply for PBS Dependent visa for myself and my daughter from India. I would like to submit my application with my wife on same day ( 9 May).But the latest appointment date available is 15 May.
Then i thought i should choose walk-in without appointment option. But need some information about following :

1. Can i submit our application with my wife at the same time slot with walk-in service. Also, the earliest date of appointment available is 15 May.
2. If No, what should be the best option for us to submit our application together.
3. In case, if we submit our application on different dates/time how can they relate it to the main applicant (My Wife ).

Please provide your suggestions .

Thanks
Abhishek

bganuk
United Kingdom

Re: TIER 2 - PBS DEPENDENT APPLIACTION

Post by bganuk » Sun May 05, 2019 7:36 am

I believe I will have the same issue as you. Most probably my employer will make the visa application for me and I will have to apply for my wife and children.

Regarding question 3, I believe that all applications are related to one another with the rcos number.

I didn't know about the walk-in option and should be a good solution for us.

Could you please come back here after appointment your wife and let us know if it worked for you?

Many thanks!

bganuk
United Kingdom

Re: TIER 2 - PBS DEPENDENT APPLIACTION

Post by bganuk » Mon May 13, 2019 1:09 pm

Hi,
Could you tell us what you did in the end?
Have you manage to be attended together (at the same time)?