ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NRM Conclusive Grounds decision

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

GuerillaMethod
Mood:
Iran

NRM Conclusive Grounds decision

Post by GuerillaMethod » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:18 pm

Hi,

I received a Conclusive Grounds decision today and it was positive I wonder what happens next.

Will my financial support terminate?

I have also applied for asylum and went to interview last year on January but since then I haven't received any decision on my asylum.

Has anyone had a similar experience?

Samiel
Newly Registered
Ghana

Re: NRM Conclusive Grounds decision

Post by Samiel » Sun May 05, 2019 6:38 pm

Hi , can you share your history please. Am also waiting for conclusive grounds decision since March 18 .have not heard anything. They sent me a personal circumstances questionnaire. I filled it and sent it. Still waiting

GuerillaMethod
Mood:
Iran

Post by GuerillaMethod » Mon May 06, 2019 9:30 pm

Samiel wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 6:38 pm
Hi , can you share your history please. Am also waiting for conclusive grounds decision since March 18 .have not heard anything. They sent me a personal circumstances questionnaire. I filled it and sent it. Still waiting
It took me nearly a year to get the positive decision but I tell you it has had zero benefits for me as nothing has changed and I am still waiting for asylum

Samiel
Newly Registered
Ghana

Post by Samiel » Tue May 07, 2019 1:50 pm

Were you given a questionnaire to fill?after I filled i was asked to give biometrics. The waiting is something else.but you will definitely get leave to remain soon. It's a process .is have been waiting a 14 months now