ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employment visa refused - bank statement not submitted

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Bhambure
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Employment visa refused - bank statement not submitted

Post by Bhambure » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:15 pm

I submitted all the documents to vac accordingly to the check list. In the checklist there was no requirement for bank statement.
I have all the employment documents, letters and qualifications documents submitted as per checklist requirement.

But still the visa was refused iam confused with this decision. My employer is not willing to extend the date of joining.
What should I do? Why did they refuse my visa?

max307
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Employment visa refused - bank statement not submitted

Post by max307 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:37 pm

Bhambure wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:15 pm
I submitted all the documents to vac accordingly to the check list. In the checklist there was no requirement for bank statement.
I have all the employment documents, letters and qualifications documents submitted as per checklist requirement.

But still the visa was refused iam confused with this decision. My employer is not willing to extend the date of joining.
Is your visa reference number here http://inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Visa%20Decisions? It says bank statement missing was the reason of refusal?

You can always reapply and this time triple check that bank statements and other documents are submitted, I think an appeal will take too long.
I am not a lawyer or immigration counselor, all views expressed are my own, my comments do not constitute legal advice.

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:58 pm

Bhambure wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:15 pm

They refused your visa because you did not submit the bank statement. I would be very surprised that any visa in EU does not require a bank statement.

Looking at the checklist for Employment Visa (http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Em ... ts%20etc.)), it clearly states that you need a bank statement.

You must provide an up-to-date bank statement, showing what money has been paid into and out of the account over the last six months, and showing sufficient funds to cover your costs.

I guess you would have to re-apply a new visa. You can try to appeal the decision, but because the fault is on you, it's unlikely that they will change the decision. Also, it's much more time-consuming to appeal a decision than to just submit a new one.

Bhambure
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Bhambure » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:46 pm

As per the checklist provided by the vfs they said no need of bank statement. I double check with the visa officer while submitting documents she said I don’t need to. But still visa was refused.

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:39 pm

Bhambure wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:46 pm
As per the checklist provided by the vfs they said no need of bank statement. I double check with the visa officer while submitting documents she said I don’t need to. But still visa was refused.
I'm sorry to hear that you were informed that you don't need to submit a bank statement. If you have a link or a hard copy from VFS that clearly indicates that you don't need to submit bank statements, you can of course raise an appeal with INIS and an official complaint with VFS.

Just keep in mind that all visa applications are dealt with by INIS, so INIS website is the official source. It clearly says you *must* submit bank statements. VFS is just an agent and their information may not be up-to-date. Even Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) does not always keep their information up-to-date, leaving alone VFS.

sbikas
Newly Registered
India

Post by sbikas » Sun May 05, 2019 6:50 pm

Hi dear ,

Please help to confirm which docs u submitted during the appy visa & your visa is approved or not.

Pls mail to me i need your help
email address removed by moderator

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun May 05, 2019 6:53 pm

sbikas wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 6:50 pm
Hi dear ,

Please help to confirm which docs u submitted during the appy visa & your visa is approved or not.

Pls mail to me i need your help
email address removed by moderator
Please read the forum rules. Members are not permitted to post any form of personal contact information for your own safety. Everyone on the forum is a complete stranger and we have many scammers and spammers who visit the forum daily.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sbikas
Newly Registered
India

Post by sbikas » Sun May 05, 2019 6:54 pm

Oh sorry for that.