ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa UK Embassy Email - Your UK visa application has been issued

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

BOLZABUTT
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Visit Visa UK Embassy Email - Your UK visa application has been issued

Post by BOLZABUTT » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:24 pm

MUBARAK UMER BHAI
CONTRATS

umar129
Pakistan

Post by umar129 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:47 pm

Zaroob wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:16 pm
umar129 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:54 pm
Today collect passort issued visa garanted Alhamdulillah issued email trend confrim visa approved
congratulations umar,
well come in UK
Thanx zaroob

Elfrider
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Elfrider » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:18 am

My visa was refused.
I applied again with justification of refusal.
My application is processed is just 3 days as I requested the visa officer that i have a tight schedule and i have to fly on 2nd of May if my vusa is approved.
I got the email with concluded as i have got the same email in the previous rejection.

Hoping for a positive news. But concluded email is 90% rejection.

Waiting for the call from gerry’s.

umar129
Pakistan

Post by umar129 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:04 pm

Elfrider wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:18 am
My visa was refused.
My application is processed is just 3 days as I requested the visa officer that i have a tight schedule and i have to fly on 2nd of May if my vusa is approved.
I got the email with concluded as i have got the same email in the previous rejection.

100% refuse bhai so sad

Elfrider
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Elfrider » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:13 pm

umar129 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:04 pm
Elfrider wrote:
My visa was refused.

100% refuse bhai so sad

Elfrider
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Elfrider » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:14 pm

umar129 wrote:
Elfrider wrote:
My visa was refused.

100% refuse bhai so sad

Lets see i have provided justification of all the reason.

BHATTI3000
United Kingdom

Post by BHATTI3000 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:50 pm

Elfrider wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:14 pm
umar129 wrote:
Elfrider wrote:
My visa was refused.

100% refuse bhai so sad

what is your time line please share as 3 days decision looks like quick refusel but why? maybe eco got annoyed
because of your follow up email.

Elfrider
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Elfrider » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:11 pm

BHATTI3000 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:50 pm
Elfrider wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:14 pm
umar129 wrote:
Elfrider wrote:
My visa was refused.

100% refuse bhai so sad

what is your time line please share as 3 days decision looks like quick refusel but why? maybe eco got annoyed
because of your follow up email.
I have not sent any email but i attached an application/letter to process my application at the earliest. Have not received the call from gerrys to collect my passport. I think i have provided justification of all the refusal reason very well.

BHATTI3000
United Kingdom

Post by BHATTI3000 » Wed May 01, 2019 4:35 am

My application was first refused but re application with
Proof of refusal was successful decision was reversed within a month. We have made another application have you received any confirmation from Abu Dhabi that they received application and how many days after you got concluded email.concluded email is refusal I only heard only one person got visa approved with concluded in this thread but good luck but it looks like eco did decide
Application very quick not sure why he refused it please update when you receive documents.

Elfrider
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Elfrider » Wed May 01, 2019 6:50 am

BHATTI3000 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 4:35 am
Proof of refusal was successful decision was reversed within a month. We have made another application have you received any confirmation from Abu Dhabi that they received application and how many days after you got concluded email.concluded email is refusal I only heard only one person got visa approved with concluded in this thread but good luck but it looks like eco did decide
Application very quick not sure why he refused it please update when you receive documents.

I submitted my application on 23 of April and got concluded email on 28th of April. 26 and 27 were holidays in abudhabi. It means application is processed in 3 working days. There were 4 reason in my refusal letter. I Have provided justification with documents. Lets see what happens. Waiting for gerrys call.

I ll definitely share the results.

Elfrider
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Elfrider » Wed May 01, 2019 7:11 am

BHATTI3000 wrote:
I submitted my first application on 21st of March and got concluded email on 1st of April. Received call&email from gerrys on 4th of April.

2nd application was submitted on 23rd of April and got concluded email on 28th of April. Now waiting for My documents. Concluded email is generic but i have seen that email with concluded are 90% rejection.

Dana13ish
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Post by Dana13ish » Wed May 01, 2019 7:19 am

My friend and I both applied together on April 7, 2019 and we got the "visa application issued" email on April 24, 2019. The next day, we again received an email notifying us that the processed visa application has already been received in the Visa Application Center and since we paid for courier, our passports were also delivered to us on the same day, 25th April, 2019. Thank you for this thread. It has helped us gauge our expectations on the result of our visa application.

Elfrider
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Elfrider » Wed May 01, 2019 7:40 am

BHATTI3000 wrote:
I have seen Mr Ahsansheikh was saying that his mother got concluded email and still got the visa. I think he posted on 22nd of April.

Elfrider
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Elfrider » Wed May 01, 2019 7:40 am

Dana13ish wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 7:19 am
My friend and I both applied together on April 7, 2019 and we got the "visa application issued" email on April 24, 2019. The next day, we again received an email notifying us that the processed visa application has already been received in the Visa Application Center and since we paid for courier, our passports were also delivered to us on the same day, 25th April, 2019. Thank you for this thread. It has helped us gauge our expectations on the result of our visa application.
Congrats bro

KA941
United Kingdom

Post by KA941 » Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 am

Hi
No acknowledgement received from Abu Dhabi- applied on 12 April. Has this happened to anyone else?
Application still outstanding

BHATTI3000
United Kingdom

Post by BHATTI3000 » Wed May 01, 2019 10:07 am

KA941 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 am
Hi
No acknowledgement received from Abu Dhabi- applied on 12 April. Has this happened to anyone else?
Application still outstanding
I have not received anything no text no acknowledgment either.

Tanoli
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Tanoli » Wed May 01, 2019 12:01 pm

Dear Colleagues,

yesterday i received email with remarks"concluded".I know my visa application has been rejected.

I applied for 5 days visit visa for Pak VS australia match.I have ticket of this match which i bought @ 55k.

Now again should i apply for visit visa..

Regards
Asim

BHATTI3000
United Kingdom

Post by BHATTI3000 » Wed May 01, 2019 12:30 pm

Tanoli wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 12:01 pm
Dear Colleagues,

yesterday i received email with remarks"concluded".I know my visa application has been rejected.

I applied for 5 days visit visa for Pak VS australia match.I have ticket of this match which i bought @ 55k.

Now again should i apply for visit visa..

Regards
Asim
Re apply only if you can prove refusal points.

Tanoli
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Tanoli » Wed May 01, 2019 1:00 pm

Dear,

When i received my passport with refusal letter,I will share with you to get your consent on this.

Regards

Asim

BHATTI3000
United Kingdom

Post by BHATTI3000 » Fri May 03, 2019 9:55 am

Does anyone whose visa rejected got email from
Srisb email for passport collection because I noticed people with refusal just get single email that your documents are received at Gerry visa center but people with granted visa get two different email from visa center.like srisb

qasimcool
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by qasimcool » Fri May 03, 2019 2:00 pm

BHATTI3000 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 9:55 am
Does anyone whose visa rejected got email from
Srisb email for passport collection because I noticed people with refusal just get single email that your documents are received at Gerry visa center but people with granted visa get two different email from visa center.like srisb
I haven't received any email from srisb. Jusy received a single email and call from Gerrys for passport collection and visa was approved :)

AlI121415
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by AlI121415 » Sun May 05, 2019 10:09 am

In the same boat here. I also got an email saying concluded. it sounds like refusal. i applied with keep my passport service which means they will send a refusal letter on my email , which i am yet to receive.

citizen6542
Newly Registered
Mood:
Bangladesh

Post by citizen6542 » Sun May 05, 2019 2:06 pm

Most issues were already addressed in other answers. If you are applying for a tourist visa, you are not allowed to seek employment in the UK so the answer is "No" and make sure when you travel to the UK, you do not have anything on you or in your luggage or anywhere on your computer or mobile devices suggesting otherwise or you will be refused entry in the UK and sent back to where you came from with a ban to enter the UK for several years.

I would also like to note that if you intend to get married in the UK, you need to apply for a special visa because you cannot do it on a tourist visa.

Moderator Edit : please refrain from posting third party weblinks.

AlI121415
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by AlI121415 » Mon May 06, 2019 9:58 am

They refused saying i ve not provided any source of funds in my account, which is not true i provided receipts of installmemts, from a proprty sold. Is it possible that they did nt get it?.or they lying?

BHATTI3000
United Kingdom

Post by BHATTI3000 » Mon May 06, 2019 11:44 am

AlI121415 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 9:58 am
They refused saying i ve not provided any source of funds in my account, which is not true i provided receipts of installmemts, from a proprty sold. Is it possible that they did nt get it?.or they lying?
Are you employed have you provided them sold properly deeds and details ad how long ago you sold property .
They are not satisfied the funds in your account are only
For visa purposes .If you are employed and can prove source of income and prove source of funds with documents re apply ASAP as if it’s genuine case they will reverse their decision .