ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VISA GRANTED - TB CERT REQUIRED?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

berserk
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

VISA GRANTED - TB CERT REQUIRED?

Post by berserk » Mon May 06, 2019 3:39 pm

Hello!

My wife has received her visa for entry into the UK (she's from Pakistan).
However, we haven't received any of the application documents back yet. As a result of this we don't have her TB certificate.

Is the TB certificate required for entry?
I can't seem to find an official source anywhere which tells us what she is required to bring with her on entry.

Thanks!

Luckystar17
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: VISA GRANTED - TB CERT REQUIRED?

Post by Luckystar17 » Mon May 06, 2019 4:35 pm

U dont need TB crtificate in order to travel. Your wife should have your full details including work information along with your address on arrival.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Mon May 06, 2019 6:59 pm

Copy of TB test should be fine.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

berserk
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by berserk » Wed May 08, 2019 10:54 am

Luckystar17 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 4:35 pm
U dont need TB crtificate in order to travel. Your wife should have your full details including work information along with your address on arrival.
seagul wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 6:59 pm
Thanks for the responses but does anyone have any official sources for this before I book my tickets? I would hate for my wife to be rejected at the airport.

Thanks! :D

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed May 08, 2019 11:17 am

berserk wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 10:54 am
Luckystar17 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 4:35 pm
seagul wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 6:59 pm
Thanks for the responses but does anyone have any official sources for this before I book my tickets? I would hate for my wife to be rejected at the airport.

Thanks! :D
She won't be and besides, most of the big main airports have TB screening facilities if required. Many have traveled with only a copy of the cert and many (most) are not even asked for it on arrival.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.