ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

To Extend My Leave to Remain before 14th of June

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gwayokwu
Newly Registered
England

To Extend My Leave to Remain before 14th of June

Post by gwayokwu » Mon May 06, 2019 7:05 pm

I need help please. I have been advised by the home office that I have to leave the country or extend my leave to remain by 14th of June, 2019. I got the leave to remain through my children last July. I went to court to seek for contact with my children and I was disappointed and the judge and CAFCAS denied me direct access to my children. Now the court wrote the Home office informing them that I have no direct access to my children. Home office gave me leave to remain in July 25th 2018 and now they wrote me to inform that the leave to remain is now canceled with the effect from 14th of June.
I am filling the form online and it's requesting details of my ex treaty rights in UK. Her employment details. My ex who wants my head on a platter. The home office knows we are divorced and no more contact, asking me to provide her employment details in the form is destroying my head right now. I first came here as EU family member. Since I did not go through the rout extension, my so-called lawyer deceived me and used my children. I have leaved here for 12 years and 3 months now. Can someone advice me? please

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: To Extend My Leave to Remain before 14th of June

Post by CR001 » Mon May 06, 2019 7:29 pm

Thought you were applying for ILR??

indefinite-leave-to-remain/indefinite-l ... l#p1770910
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.