ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

what if Employer doesnot fill NPEE form, Urgent

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hello1
Newly Registered

what if Employer doesnot fill NPEE form, Urgent

Post by hello1 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:03 pm

Hello,
I work for company A in India. I got job with Company B of UK . Company B sponsered my Work Permit, and the application was sucessfull.
But I never joined company B, and did not even get EC done based on this Work Permit as now I was not interested in Company B.The work Permit has expired.

Now Company A, wants me to send to UK on Work Permit.
I am not sure whether Company B has filled NPEE form(Notification of Pre mature End of Employment) for me(though I never entered UK on this work Permit).

My query is that, Can Not filling of NPEE form by Company B have effect on my application of work Permit, which company A will be going to file for me.

Many thanks