ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can everyone be a representative for HSMP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Otake

Can everyone be a representative for HSMP

Post by Otake » Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:41 pm

I wonder that if anyone wants to be representative for HSMP, does he need to do something? Taking an exam or certificate something?

Because there are a lot of HSMP web site on the web and they have different prices. If I need one, what shoul be my criterias?

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:22 pm

They must be registered with the Office of Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC)

http://www.oisc.co.uk/

That aside, my advise to you would be to apply for HSMP by yourself. Its not too difficult plus a forum like this will be able to answer all your queries. Look at the historical posts and read the HSMP guidelines and you should be sorted.

Otake

Post by Otake » Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:45 pm

Thanks.

I have got already HSMP. Now I am in London and I am working a software Company.

But a friend of mine is in Turkey an he is not good at internet. I am looking a company to asist him. He will probably need a validation for his documents while the approval duration so long.

In this situation, What do you suggest? How can I choose a good company and how can I know they are really certificated?